Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

MTN And Their Nightly Scam... Help Urgently Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN And Their Nightly Scam... Help Urgently Needed (493 Views)

MTN And Glo New Way Of Ripping Customers / Need Help Urgently!!!! Broken Tecno Camon Cx Screen / Tecno L8 Plus Battery Problem- Help Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN And Their Nightly Scam... Help Urgently Needed by ChindiUche: 1:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Pls I discovered some time ago that whenever i have above 50 naira on my sim mtn takes the 50 naira away once 12 passes and leaves the balance. I hoped it would stop and refused to reload my line for about two weeks. I reloaded yesterday so I could do the 25 naira night plan only to wake by 12.30 and I saw just 15 naira. Anyone experiencing the same issue?
Re: MTN And Their Nightly Scam... Help Urgently Needed by fexti: 1:31am On Jun 21, 2016
hey, i believe you have an active service on your SIM card. you need to call customer care to detect and deactivate it for you right away. that should solve the problem. happened to me b4
Re: MTN And Their Nightly Scam... Help Urgently Needed by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 21, 2016
angry >:-( me too op tz seriously not funny...first of all loaded #100 did the #25 night stuff..ok! Cool i didn't even download much - Time ran out...next night, about to subscribe again >:-( found #15 left as acc bal...these people r bastards...heard one of em warehouses got burnt - na to fap our money use repair am now >:-(...MTN! One of the reasons am learning hacking
Re: MTN And Their Nightly Scam... Help Urgently Needed by Xhaka(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Thats how they to

(1) (Reply)

Help Over Blackberry Q5. / 8 Questions I Have About Roms / You Need To See This About The Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.