Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) (1253 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) by panch001(m): 5:27am On Jun 21, 2016
I have been less busy these days coupled with fasting, that can make one weak but I hate idleness. so I have an idea of the egg incubator so I said why not try it after all it cost me only 1k to do it cos I have most of what I need. In this case I will be using a 50watt light build, a heat sink from dead desktop, an Egg crate, a 12v motor from car door, a 4channel relay, a DHT11 tempreture n humidity sensor, raspberry pi 2, Arduino uno and Arduino nano but in this case I will be using Arduino nano cos I won't be needing an LCD display until I scale up the prototype. so this is what I achieve so far. You are always welcome to ask questions or make suggestion and critisize. I will write the code and update you guys with it. A video will follow when m done. I hope I will inspire sum1 to make use of his\her time

1 Share

Re: Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) by panch001(m): 5:41am On Jun 21, 2016
More pics

Re: Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) by panch001(m): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2016
The extena frame is for the turner which wil be turning the egg about 45deg every hour

Re: Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) by GogetterMD(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Feeling you bruv. Waiting anxiously and inquisitively for the completion
Re: Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) by panch001(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2016
GogetterMD:
Feeling you bruv. Waiting anxiously and inquisitively for the completion

ok am still on the code as I write this text. it's just that NEPA is not friendly at all I could have gone far by now.
Re: Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) by GogetterMD(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2016
panch001:

ok am still on the code as I write this text. it's just that NEPA is not friendly at all I could have gone far by now.
Kudos! What's the voltage/power rating going to be like?
Re: Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) by panch001(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2016
GogetterMD:

Kudos! What's the voltage/power rating going to be like?

m using 350w power pack but the turner motor draws 12v 30A and the Arduino micro controller draws 5v 2.5mA regulated voltage. while the bulb is 220v ac at 50w cos I want it to heat the container quickly.
Re: Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) by joenor(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Good One Bro!

1 Like

Re: Egg Incubator Prototype(Pictures) by GogetterMD(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
panch001:

m using 350w power pack but the turner motor draws 12v 30A and the Arduino micro controller draws 5v 2.5mA regulated voltage. while the bulb is 220v ac at 50w cos I want it to heat the container quickly.
Hmmmmm. Even tho I understand little of the technicalities, still sounds very interesting

(1) (Reply)

U Can Use Ur Rss Reader To Read Syndicated Info On A Website If Ur Fond Supports It,click On D Rss I / Liam Gets A New 3D Printed Robohand / Mtn Introduces 4g Lte Cheap Data Coverage Minutes After Glo Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.