Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Perfect Profession. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Perfect Profession. (316 Views)

How To Groom A Child For The Medical Profession? / How Lucrative Is Dentistry As A Profession? / World Teachers' Day: Why The Worth Of The Teaching Profession Depreciates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Profession. by oghalesluv(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Someone said "Doctors bury their mistakes six feet below the earth surface". Ask an average Nigerian kid "what do you wanna become in future", he says "doctor". I always wanted to become an engineer. Not influenced by any factor, I was drawn to its perfection.
The doctors fail to revive a dying person, fail to do their job and they blame their failure on the wits and will of an external being God! I won't waste 7years of my life studying a profession that cannot truly complete the task for which it was made a profession in the first place..... We treat and God heals! Tah! You don't do anything. God does all the work. Since life or death is determined by God, the doctors aren't really necessary. You fall ill, run to God and he'll heal you. My point being, med/surg isn't worth the time.

Speak of engineering! Now, that gives me Joy. The earth created with the presence of electrons(electricity ), the human body created still imbued with electricity, every atom imbued the the ability to, one way or the other, conduct electricity! The earth's design and structure, the wonderful edifice referred to as the human body ENGINEERED divinely...... I can boldly say that God is an engineer. He said "let there be light", sound wave from his voice ENGINEERED light into existence! "let there be" and they were ENGINEERED into existence. Eventually God said "let us make man in our own image", carefully He molded us(still engineering), connected all the nerves to a central versus system and programmed us to be free thinkers and choice makers(still engineering, though divine), we became living breathing creatures of his and then disobedience to Him, sin, brought sickness and sickness gave rise to doctors, I don't think that was God's original plan. If there was no illness, there'll be no medicine but there would have been engineering. We still would have needed a way to transport and God would still have given us the knowledge to become engineers. My point, Engineering was among God's perfect plan for us as humans so why do people prefer a profession borne out of God's permissive will or should I day contingency plan over the profession borne out a His perfect plan. This world, probably heaven! It's the product of the branch of engineering called divine engineering.
God has different names in the Bible....
Jehovah El shaddai
Jehovah Elohim
Jehovah Shalom
I'll add mine
Jehovah Engineering.

‪#‎EngineeringGod‬
‪#‎EnginnersInGod‬
‪#‎ILoveEngineering‬
‪#‎ChooseEngineeringAndStand‬.
‪#‎ChooseGodAndGrow‬.
Re: Perfect Profession. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2016
There is no such thing as a perfect profession. All professions work hand-in-hand to make the society run & mind you, I belong to this profession you myopically call perfect. Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Make Stupid Decisions When The Experts Tell Us Otherwise? / The Association Of Vcs Have Denies 2,500 Screening Fee Report. / Checkout This Brain Teaser...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.