Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

10 Signs To Know That You Are Being Followed From The Village. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Signs To Know That You Are Being Followed From The Village. (1004 Views)

"I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs To Know That You Are Being Followed From The Village. by mrlamdee88: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2016
Lalasticlala
10 SIGNS TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE BEING FOLLOWED FROM THE VILLAGE.
1) If after buying heaven and earth for your babe in a supermarket and u try to redraw some money frm d atm and it tells u "insufficient fund",u check your account balance nd u see "01.00n" den u remember dat u have an outstanding loan......my broda or sista dey re at work.
2) If u have written JAMB up to the extent dat JAMB now registers you for free and gives your family members discount...brethren u need special deliverance from daddy G.O himself.
3) If d moment u enter a place nepa takes light and d moment u are going out,d light comes back...my broda or sista u are carrying anti-nepa on your head.
4) If you have transferred money 2 the wrong account 6times now or whenever someone wants 2 transfer money 2 u,its goes 2 a wrong account...brethren badlock has become your companion...a 3day crusade must b held on your behalf.
5) If you try calling your bf/gf's numba and mtn forwards your call 2 your dad's numba and the first thing u say is "hello darling,last nite was really fun on bed with u,dnt mind my dad,he didn't notice a thing"...my broda my sista your enemies are right at your back.
6) If after buying your multi-billion naira mansion and your buggati veryon W32 engine,your mom wakes you up tells its time for church...brethren i recommend olive oil 4 your sickness.
7) If after eating bread and suya in your dream,you wake up the next morning and find bread nylon and suya paper on your bed...my broda my sista u need serious belle cleansing.
cool If when downloading a very important file from d internet and your fone goes off when it reaches 98%....brethren your head needs 2 b washed with holy water.
9) If u buy 1000n recharge card from hawkers on d road and u load it 2 find out it has been used...my broda my sista pastors worldwide needs 2 gather and pray on your behalf.
10) And if after reading this you don't at least smile...brethren you need a holy bath at eleguishi beach.
Feel free 2 add yours....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs To Know That You Are Being Followed From The Village. by Xhady(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2016
If after uncle muh' Buhari's tenure dollar no go back to 150 naira my broda/sista benin republic here we come lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs To Know That You Are Being Followed From The Village. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Signs To Know That You Are Being Followed From The Village. by eyeview: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2016
If after sitting inside a bus stuck in traffic for hours,you decide to trek to your destination and the moment you come down and start trekking,the traffic opens up and the bus starts moving.
Everyother person in the bus starts looking at you like you were the jonah in their boat

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Signs To Know That You Are Being Followed From The Village. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2016
If u still dey scrap sh!t in your nose and put it into your mouth you need to bath at the 7 seas
Re: 10 Signs To Know That You Are Being Followed From The Village. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2016
If u still dey scrap sh!t in your nose and put it into your mouth you need to bath at 7 seas

(1) (Reply)

When You Work In The Breweries All Your Life And Becomes Star Amb. After Death / Have You Seen This Iphone 7s Version? / COMEDY VIDEO: Shomo Age Mi Ni Video Compilation By Jiganbabaoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.