Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Unlock Internet Modem - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Unlock Internet Modem (399 Views)

Unlocked Airtel Internet modem SOLD!! / How To Unlock Shanghai Boost Even 4G Mifi M028T For Free( Unlock Busy 4G) / How To Unlock Huawei Devices To Use Other Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Internet Modem by Fedric(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2016
pls, i bought GLO BOLT internet modem yesterday,, and i would like to unlock it,,

how can i unlock glo bolt internet modem?
Re: How To Unlock Internet Modem by tobbie247(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2016
What's the brand? eg if it's Huawei, go online to check for Huawei modem unlock code. When you find a website for it, put in your imei to generate the code.

After getting the code, put in another network sim into the modem and the connect to your computer. It will write invalid sim and ask for unlock code. Imput the unlock code and you're good to go.

Note: there's old algorithm and new algorithm unlock code. So if old doesn't work, use new.

(1) (Reply)

Truck Available For Sales In Ikorodu!!! / Uk Used Blackbery Classic / Which 3in1 Copier can i buy between 90k - 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.