Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Oriflame Business Opportunity - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oriflame Business Opportunity (18107 Views)

Oriflame Business Opportunity And Compensation Plan / Oriflame Business Oppotunity / Oriflame Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good morning friends how're we doing today?
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Join us today!! Learn to turn cosmetics to money!
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Join Oriflame, the perfect home based business opportunity!! Call today to get started! Luther Benson 08160098996
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Sometimes people are stuck in boring, monotonous jobs, doing the same thing everyday Others work so hard, but the recognition sometimes go to the boss/supervisor Some put in a lot at work, only to be scarcely rewarded, earning the same remuneration as others, despite your efforts This may create a silent frustration that grows day by day If you've experienced this, help has come for you: In Oriflame, our consultants are treated to huge recognitions and awesome rewards Our dream conferences, trainings and events are put together to give you so much fun, recognition and reward fitting reward for a job well done. Now, you can be freed from the day to day boredom at work You enjoy due recognition and for your efforts!! Its happening for others. why not you?
For more information, Luther Benson Oriflame Director 08160098996 Calls/WhatsApp

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2016
Good morning friends, A happy new week to all You can learn about this business here, http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/turn-cosmetics-into-money
Enquiries, Luther Benson 08160098996 Calls/WhatsApp
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 12:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Oriflame business opportunity allows you to:
1. Build a part time business without interfering in what you already do
2. Allows you to spend more time with those you love
3. Helps you create an extra income that grows every month
4. Gives you the opportunity to travel abroad up to 3 times every year, free of charge
5. And so much more...
Would you like more information?
Contact me now here;
Luther Benson
Calls/WhatsApp
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by Loisaa(f): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is there increment in the registration fee? Am seeing 1,200 somewhere and now 2,999
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
You're right, Loisaa, the registration fee was increased from 1200 to 2990, mainly because of the exchange rate and all
You want more information?
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
ORIFLAME Business Opportunity.. Make money today, fulfill your dreams tomorrow!! Enquiries: Luther Benson 08160098996 Calls/WhatsApp

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2016
Oriflame!! Make money today, fulfill your dreams tomorrow...
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hi Friends, Have you heard of Oriflame?
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2016
I need someone with a mind to succeed in these times. Someone who is determined to attain greatness despite this economic climate. Would you like to do a business that fetches you 23% profit of the capital invested in it. A business that gives you time to attend to your family anytime. A business that gives you the opportunity to travel round the world with your loved ones A business that makes you become your own boss. You're in total control. A business that builds your life financially, mentally, socially, and that helps you fulfill your dreams. Well! The business I'm talking about has worked for me, it has made me realise my dreams, my family has also benefited from it. So, I'm inviting you to grab this great opportunity , let me show you the way to succeed. Interested people should drop their numbers, Or contact/WhatsApp me on +2348160098996 .I will add you up and coach you personally .

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by pastorkingsleye(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
i live around ajah lekki, where can i go for the seminar?
and how do i register?
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hi pastorkingsleye, our office is at Rights House, 43, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja you can attend seminars there anytime Otherwise, pls give your WhatsApp number, so I can reach you with more details
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Time freedom or financial freedom This opportunity am about to show you actually offers both. Your location does not matter at all neither does your sex nor religious background Let's look at this; On a daily basis you use toothpaste, roll on, perfume, body spray, body cream, soap, make ups e.t.c. There is no way one can run away from all, you must at least use one if not all of it and you get PAID Come partner with a multi billion dollar company that offers you the opportunity to live the lifestyle of your dreams and earn as much as you want. Am talking about ORIFLAME SWEDEN. Just say YES to this great business opportunity. It doesn't interfere with school or work. If your are interested in this great opportunity just say AM IN Or WhatsApp or call 08160098996

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Come partner with a company that has been in existence for 49years, and already in 66 countries, you know what that means...... It is trusted and reliable A company that produces mainly cosmetics (foundation, powder, toners, scrubs, lipstick, eye pencil, toothpaste, nail polish, soap, body cream, after shave, anti aging cream, roll on, spray, perfumes, just to mention a few). You know WHAT? When you partner with this company buy products from them either for personal use or for sale you get PAID, I mean it. Turn cosmetics into MONEY and live the lifestyle of your dreams. You can be a working class, stay at home, student, anyone. It doesn't interfere with your present job or business. Can be male or female Am talking about ORIFLAME SWEDEN COSMETICS made fro organic products If you are interested in this great business opportunity say I AM IN or WhatsApp or call 08160098996 for more info Come let's rock this business together and make more money

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
If it were possible for you to get paid just to look good and help others do the same, would you take the opportunity?
Have you ever thought that your phone/device is an asset and you could use it to make money?
Do you realize that looking good, is really good business and that you can tap into it?
How would you like to create a solid part time income, without disturbing the work you currently do?
If you answered affirmatively to any of these questions, you are qualified to join Oriflame!!
Change your life today!!

Enquiries:
Luther Benson
Calls/WhatsApp

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
If you were asked to run a business for a period of 3yrs and at about your 2nd and 3rd year you will be earning about N850,000k to N1,000,000 or more monthly, would you consider giving that business your attention? If YES.... Say so in the comment and you will be briefed.

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Good Day Friend!!
Happy Easter Holiday to you!!
Its a special time for us and we take a break from work and our hectic schedule to relax, reflect, unwind and spend time with family friends. All these are important for a healthy and balanced life.
However, as you enjoy the break, I want you to consider joining our Oriflame business too. If you take it seriously and give yourself to it, you could live your whole life as a holiday!!
You wouldn't need to look forward to specific holidays when you can "rest". You will be able to rest anytime you choose!
The Oriflame opportunity is bigger and more attractive than ever. We are gaining more credibility as more and more people become successful in Oriflame.
This is the right time to build.
If you build your ORIFLAME business diligently now, imagine where you would be in 2 years, or in 5 years!!
You would be over the top!!
You will look and feel great everyday by using our products!
You'll get to earn a stable 6/7 figure income every month!!
You'll get to travel up to 3-4 times per year to international conferences, all expenses paid by Oriflame!
You'll meet new friends, learn new cultures and have so much fun!!
I'd like to run with you, to help and support you as you decide to give this business another push. You will need to have the new catalogue. That you can get by placing an order this month.
Contact me privately
Let's talk and I'll help you set up your business for success this time!
I await your response...

Luther Benson
Calls/WhatsApp

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 3:58pm On May 29, 2017
Happy Democracy Day Nigeria!! Freedom is important to any people However, not many experience true financial freedom But with ORIFLAME, you can!! ORIFLAME is easy to Start, easy to run, easy to grow. Read Ella's Story:
Ella was 21 when she signed on to Oriflame cosmetics. She was still a student. At 22 She traveled with others to Sweden and Denmark coz she qualified. Today, she's making 6 figures monthly at less than 25 years and now the face of Oriflame Nigeria. She never allowed youthful exuberance to get into her head. She was wise... What are doing with your own time? Are you still waiting for that family member, sugar daddy, sugar mummy, friend etc to put money in your hand? Are you still allowing the dictates of that person close to you to hold back your dreams? Are you looking forward to retire early so that when you get to your 40s, you lie down on the bed of wealth? I have good news for you: Oriflame cosmetics is here to stay and to make dreams come true. It starts with a journey of N3,000. Interested? Don't wait!! Chat me up now. on 08160098996 for details on how it works and how to get started. Please this is for serious minded people who are willing to work, coachable and teachable.

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
I came across this story of a young Tanzanian student, 19years of age, who's achieving her dreams with this company.
She had no money when she started, but she started anyway.
Today she's earning a good 6figure income, whilst still in school and not up to 20 yet!!
When you read her story, you'll understand that success is available to anyone, no matter the age, race, sex or circumstances, if you only do what it takes.
Are you willing to write your own success story with us?
Let's get you started.

Talk with me on whatsapp,

https:///send?phone=2348160098996

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
I want to specially congratulate this amazing grand mother who made it to 21% .... mama Uzo Kalu you just made me realise one thing... That no excuse is good enough to stand on our way to achieving our dreams..���
With Focus and consistency you achieve your goal..���
Congratulations Superstars��Here's a grandma doing 21% , so why won't I do more when I still got the energy to ��

Want to know more?
Let's talk on whatsapp

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Are you a Corper like her and you want to get 5-6 figures per month aside your N19800?
Contact me via whatsapp, let's talk.

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
The CEO and President of my network marketing company has been elected as the Chairman of the WFDSA(World Federation of Direct Selling Association)....... Only genuine Direct Selling companies are registered here in the association..... What an honour.

We are a company with strong values and that operates in an ethical manner. 50 years of changing lives and making an impact in the world;a company with human touch....

Today You have a choice to partner with us or not..... You have seen real lifestyle, everything real this past week.... Would you go with real or would you keep chasing the shiny balls? ......... Millionaires are made by building a legal and sustainable business & not by running after shiny balls promising to make you a millionaire in 1 month(if it were that easy, everyone would be a millionaire)

You won't become a millionaire in 1 month with my company and that's the truth but you will build a stable business empire paying you in real currency every month in millions if you keep building and ofcourse I don't need to tell you about the lifestyle....

Congratulations Magnus Brannstrom

Let's get you started

Luther Benson
Oriflame Director.

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by kolexy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
danielaluv:

Hello @perfectfit im also a consultant with Oriflame and i must confess Oriflame have got nice and interesting products. However my challange is having to sell these products. (Active income). So i end up using them up. As a matter of fact ive still got huge no. of products in my closet. In my quest what im after is Residual Passive Income and not active income. Oriflame gives active income. At the point where u attain the position of a director for instance and u get paid the said N150.000, does it keep coming like that evey month? Well i guess u know the answer.
Long story short, what if u have the the opportunity Obasanjo and Awolowo had? Yea...MTN was to come to nigeria then smart Obasanjo said to MTN "if u must to to my country to access over 35million population (as at then) in my country then i want to earn N1 on every recharge anyone makes". During the time mtn had a problem with NCC, a statistic was given that an average of 64million persons in nigeria recharge their phone everyday, guess what i got out of that statement? Obasanjo makes 64million Naira every day. U can imagine that. When coca cola came to nigeria Awolowo saw an opportunity, he partnered with the brand and his deal with coca cola was to earn commission on every bottle of coke popped. Today even in his death, his family still earns royalty from coca cola. Imagine if you were given an opprtunity to promote ATM Machines at the time ATM was introduced in the banking sector and u earn 50kobo at least on every withdrawal made frm the machine that was installed through you would that have been a good business? As a network marketer the aim is to earn from an activity carried out by u or any of ur team members (Leverage) for the rest of ur life (Residual Passive Income).
Goodnews, Eklipse Consults is here with same opportunity. To get better insight about the biz and how to become a consultant with Eklipse consults send your email address to 08037521266 via whatsapp or text msg and a PDF file will be sent to you. Those who see far i call a Pharisee while those who can only see near i call a Nearisee.
Gracias!

Stop spreading falsehood. Awo's family does not have any shareholding Cocacola Nigeria
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Oriflame changes lives!
Here's another picture of a dear lady who took the business seriously, and became a 6figure earner in a few months!!

With Oriflame, stories like these happen everyday!!

Let's talk on whatsapp.

Luther Benson

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
We are still in the spirit of our 3rd Anniversary Celebration. Not to forget that we love cake ☺️☺️☺️ Say hello to the Oriflame Nigeria Sales Team! ❤️ #AnniversaryCelebration #Happy3rdAnniversary #OriflameNigeria

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
ORIFLAME Compensation plan has been updated.
It's now easier to earn 6-7 figures per month!!

Can you imagine how your next 2-3 years will be, if you invest them in building your solid Oriflame business?

Contact me to get started :

Luther Benson
Calls/Whatsapp

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2017
#Financialfreedom90dayschallenge!!!
If you were asked to run a business for a period of 3 months and by December, 2017, you will be earning a monthly extra income of more than 200,000, would you consider giving that
business your attention?
If YES.... Say so in the comment and you will be briefed.

You can also contact me on
08160098996(calls/whatsapp)

Luther Benson

Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by Afyne(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2017
Am interested, can someone add me on WhatsApp 07083807780
Re: Oriflame Business Opportunity by lbrichman2: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
I will contact you soon Afyne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Made $15000 In Three Days trading Forex (pictured) / Federal Government To Sell N5,000 Savings Bond To Public / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.