Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath (486 Views)

Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath by nickxtra(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2016
I was in a heated argument with a friend of mine this morning over a small matter, as the time frame for one to brush the mouth and for bathing. It happened that I went to brush this morning and I came out of the bathroom after about 3 minutes, but my friend (a guest of mine) just hissed and said that if I cannot brush my mouth upward to at least 5 minutes and bathe at least upward of 20 minutes, that I should not call that brushing or bathing as the case may be. As he kept on teasing me, my wife took sides with him in the same argument, but I told them that 2 to 3 minutes is enough for me to scrub/brush my mouth and that I don't even need to bathe in a period exceeding 10 minutes, including toileting where applicable. I told my friend that brushing mouth in period upto 5 minutes is not only time wasting, but awkward and bathing more than 7-10 minutes is also a waste of time. This is particularly so, because I know I have a clean and odourless mouth and body. I brush well within 2-3 minutes and bathe within 5 to 10 minutes with satisfaction of cleanliness and I have never had any cause to complain,
after all, I am not a nursing mother who should take a whole lot of "sleeping" in the bathroom in the name of brushing and bathing. I believe the time frame to do both is personal and relative depending on the circumstance.

My question now is, how long do you do your mouth brushing and bathing, particularly in the morning? As for me, 2 to 3 minutes is enough to brush and 5 to 10 minutes is enough for me to have a satisfactory bath, including toilet.
Re: Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath by ikbnice(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Nobody wants me to enter the bathroom before them. That'll give you an insight into the minutes I use.
Weekends, I use thirty minutes.
Workdays, I half the minute. That's fifteen.
Re: Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath by iamSi(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2016
brushing for more than 3 mins ... wont that affect my gum?
Re: Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath by nickxtra(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2016
iamSi:
brushing for more than 3 mins ... wont that affect my gum?
If you ask me, who I go ask?
Re: Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath by Skelewu: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2016
ikbnice:
Nobody wants me to enter the bathroom before them. That'll give you an insight into the minutes I use.
Weekends, I use thirty minutes.
Workdays, I half the minute. That's fifteen.

I just hope it's only bathing you do in there sha.
Re: Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath by Krasid(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Brushing for anything more than 3 minutes would affect your gums on the long-run.
Re: Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath by ikbnice(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2016
Skelewu:

fillthy mind
Re: Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath by nickxtra(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Skelewu:

Abi na soap or vaseline things grin
Re: Opinion- Let Us Know How long is appropriate To Brush The Mouth And Have a bath by Skelewu: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
nickxtra:
Abi na soap or vaseline things grin

grin grin I dey tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Young People Can Now Play Their Part / Dangers Of Over-spiritualizing Our Psychological Problems / Come and see what a man saw on a product he bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.