Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu (736 Views)

Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / 18-Seater Bus Involved In Accident On Bida-Minna Road, People Dead (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu by dammyjay93(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2016
It was yet another bloody day yesterday after one of the buses belonging to popular transport company Peace Mass was involved in a tragic accident in Enugu.

According to the Facebook user Ngene Vivian who shared this story, the accident occurred along Airport Road in Emene, Enugu State, yesterday evening. And from the pictures shared, the bus was badly mangled.

[img]http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/06/peace-mass-transit-bus-involved-in-yet-another-ghastly-accident-in-enugu/[/img]
Re: Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu by olatunjithomas(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2016
this has to stop, for crying out loud,this company is not the only company in Nigeria.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu by Kylekent59: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Uneducated drivers.
Question for d drivers: what do u do when u are passing a hilly way and u cannot see the uncomming vehicle from below?
Ans: I fire 140km/hr so I can reach on time
Question: what do u do when u see two trailers dragging for who will overtake first?
Ans: I fire 160 km/hr to show them am James bond
Question: what do u do when the passenger's corrects you?
Ans: I tell them to keep shut
What speed rate do u travel when it's rainning?
Ans : very easy sir, I fire 180 sir!!!
Congratulation we shall accept you.
Rubbish transport without conscience!!!!
Re: Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu by Godyke(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:
this has to stop, for crying out loud,this company is not the only company in Nigeria.

How do you mean? what do you suggest should be done to stop it? As far as I am concerned, there are only two transport companies in Nigeria. Peace mass and others.

What do you expect when a company owns almost fifty percent of all the buses on the road, the name of such company will always ring bell when anything ugly happens. So it is either peace mass involving in accident or the others. A gold fish cannot hide
Re: Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu by Godyke(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Kylekent59:
Uneducated drivers.
Question for d drivers: what do u do when u are passing a hilly way and u cannot see the uncomming vehicle from below?
Ans: I fire 140km/hr so I can reach on time
Question: what do u do when u see two trailers dragging for who will overtake first?
Ans: I fire 160 km/hr to show them am James bond
Question: what do u do when the passenger's corrects you?
Ans: I tell them to keep shut
What speed rate do u travel when it's rainning?
Ans : very easy sir, I fire 180 sir!!!
Congratulation we shall accept you.
Rubbish transport without conscience!!!!

Don't be so much in a hurry to castigate the company, have you found out the cause of this accident? Reckless driving is not the only cause of accidents, there are several other factors. No company will invests millions in vehicle with the intention to make profit only to leave it in the hands of incompetent drivers. So go get your facts right
Re: Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu by Kylekent59: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Godyke:

Don't be so much in a hurry to castigate the company, have you found out the cause of this accident? Reckless driving is not the only cause of accidents, there are several other factors. No company will invests millions in vehicle with the intention to make profit only to leave it in the hands of incompetent drivers. So go get your facts right

Read my first comment
UNEDUCATED DRIVERS(DRIVING SCHOOL)

It it because u avnt esperienced?hmmmm
Go to God is good motor park and see how they educate their drivers before they leave.

(1) (Reply)

Who Dress Better, Let My Ladies Talk Guys.( Pictures) / Dream Symbols You Should Never Ignore! / UNIZIK At It Again! Produces Another Car And A Quadcopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.