Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited (3055 Views)

Teaching Positions At Pathway Montessori, Igbile Street, Abuloma Port Harcourt / Empee Engineering Consultancy Limited Fresh Job Recruitment --{4 Positions} / Empee Engineering Consultancy Limited Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2016
PATHWAY CONSULTANCY is currently in
need of staff to fill the various positions

-Manager
-Senior manager
-Engineer
-Accountants
-Health personnels
-Office assistants
-Secretary

Requirement for Application:
Minimum of O'level,NCE,OND,HND,B.SC AND
M.SC.
Closing date: 30 June 2016

How to Apply:interested persons should
forward their application letter and cv to hrrecruitment1035@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2016
PhD nkor?. Judas Iscariot

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by dedons: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Maxineng:
PhD nkor?. Judas Iscariot
hahaha.
Bros u funny die.
Thanks for making me laugh.
Nairaland and scammers are like twins.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2016
103.5 cool fm, make them catch you
Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by kynbasil01: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
please ignore this job advert... it's pure GNLD... I was at their yeye interview earlier this year in owerri.. only good at talking and after you will be asked to pay 12k for registration blablabla..... depending on the turn out they will keeping reducing it till it get to 1k and will even ask u to pledge wen you will bring money if you don't have any with you.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by Adasucre(f): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
i went for one in portharcourt,i had to pay 1k so be able to leave there,the place was like where they will kill you and no one will know
kynbasil01:
please ignore this job advert... it's pure GNLD... I was at their yeye interview earlier this year in owerri.. only good at talking and after you will be asked to pay 12k for registration blablabla..... depending on the turn out they will keeping reducing it till it get to 1k and will even ask u to pledge wen you will bring money if you don't have any with you.
Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
You all need to take a chill pill... Its not everything in Nigeria that's scam or GNLD related... If you dont want to apply you can just ignore and not post shitty things about virtually everything you see on NL... I am currently working in a company which I saw the vacancy post here on NL. If I had followed your crazy comments, probably I'll still be searching for jobs like some of you... Please let's learn to verify everything before we make some comments.
Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
rebornvictor:
You all need to take a chill pill... Its not everything in Nigeria that's scam or GNLD related... If you dont want to apply you can just ignore and not post shitty things about virtually everything you see on NL... I am currently working in a company which I saw the vacancy post here on NL. If I had followed your crazy comments, probably I'll still be searching for jobs like some of you... Please let's learn to verify everything before we make some comments.
Believe this at your own peril. He is trying to meet his on target...
Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
rebornvictor:

So this advert and you is still on nairaland? We won't fall into your trap.
Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by chimeziepaul: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Adminpgc:
Gosh! this is 21century not 19 century.job is no longer the solution.You better pay your Reg Fee or keep off.I know alot of people who have achieve their dreams through this company.i advice u not to make stupid/rubbish comment here.what you think is not Good for u can be another person's Gold.we are 100% unstoppable.

Then why didn't you come clean in your advert, I guess your century is still backward
Re: Vacancy At Pathway Consultancy Limited by Iyom: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thieves they have called me for interview 2 times now?to work na by force

(1) (Reply)

Eagle Springs Enterprise / GIG Logistics Service Center Agent Job Recruitment / Bank Phb Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.