Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month (1138 Views)

Raise #90,000 In Just One Month. / I Earned Over N3million (3.125 Btc) In Just 30days On My Phone But Would It Be O / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month by junglej: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
This power situation has gotten from bad to worst (notice I jumped worse). But all it takes is just three things. One more time, it's only three things that need to be done for the whole Nigeria to be powered. And in one month the nation will be completely powered. Its not what is practised world wide but it something that will work here 100%
If you are in charge and you want to know what needs to be done, come correct and we can get it done.
Re: Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month by Kaymus(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
tell us now!
Re: Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month by lizberry1(f): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2016
PLEASE TELL US HERE WE ARE HERE TO LISTEN TO YOU
Re: Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month by ayommy12: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
We love to know, tell us pls
Re: Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month by Kim1: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beware of pirate is a naija factor.
Re: Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month by junglej: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Its very easy. We don't have power because the national grid cannot contain us all. Let me degress a little, we don't have water in most places so what do we do? We get bore holes. Now to power, we need to get at least 80% of Nigerians off the national grid, and whats in vogue now? Solar. Based on my calculations. The cost to power a solar house with the necessary facilities is about 3.5kv which will cost N800k. But when you do it in bulk at a scale of a million to ten thousand, the cost drops to N500k. U ran that thru 3 years at 10% interest you come to a cost of N3500 monthly. Now tell me which household cany afford N3500 for 3 years to have constant power supply? Back to the power generation. You remember I said 10% interest? That will be a special interest rate that will be acrulled to the solar provider by the bank. Just in mage how much money would be made by the bank
How much business the service provider will have
How many people will be taken of the labour market
How many people would be taken of the national grid.
Its a little more complicated but very doable within the space of a month.
Re: Nigeria Can Have Stable Power In Just One Month by junglej: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kim1:
Beware of pirate is a naija factor.

Thanks a lot. I have this believe that whatever I'd yours will be yours regardless of who tries yo dip s finger

(1) (Reply)

MMM Hits 2.3 Million Participants In Just 3 Days / 5 Types Of People That May Die If MMM Crashes(Video) / See Sure Ways To Make Money Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.