Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header (648 Views)

How To Make Static Header On Coded Website / How To Set Up Custom Robot Txt And Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger / HELP!!! Adsense Didn't Show After Changing To Custom Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header by Adefaze(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello bloggers, I recently changed the title and description of my blog www.adefazeblog.com to an image header. Yesterday I ran seo check on my site then discovered that H1 tag is missing. Please help me to resolve this. Thanks...
Re: H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header by LadyG16(f): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wetin con concern me?

Asi na Nigeria gbagolo agbago e puta here na ko bul+++shit
Re: H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Adefaze:
Hello bloggers, I recently changed the title and description of my blog www.adefazeblog.com to an image header. Yesterday I ran seo check on my site then discovered that H1 tag is missing. Please help me to resolve this. Thanks...
Are you using Blogger or is it a self-hosted Wordpress blog?
If you're using self-hosted Wordpress, then you'll have to understand that when you upload a site header image, most themes will override your H1 tag, which is your site's title.
If you're not allergic to code, tweaking your stylesheet will perform the magic for you. But, again that's if your blog is powered by WORDPRESS.ORG
For Blogger, I can't really predict what the cause might be. But it all revolves around HTML and CSS. Hope it helps.
Re: H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header by Adefaze(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2016
@laive, thanks for the reply, its blogger blog. Im still searching for the html code to resolve it...I couldnt find any
Re: H1 Tag Not Found On My Blog After Changing Page Header by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Adefaze:
@laive, thanks for the reply, its blogger blog. Im still searching for the html code to resolve it...I couldnt find any
Adefaze, sorry about that, but I am not a big fan of Blogger. Incase you're not using one, try to get a plain text editor like NOTEPAD++ which numbers the code lines so that locating the HTML tags becomes fairly easy. Do not use your default text editor.
This Might Help
1] Check the name of your Blogger template and then make a google search of your problem including the name of the template. E.g. blogtitle missing after uploading header image in *your blogger template name*. OR
2] Check all the files in your Blogger template and see if you can find a file with the name header.php or header.html. Open it in your text editor and take note of some HTML DIVS.
If you know the name of the HTML tag that controls your blog's H1 title, you will be able to modify your CSS. Hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

Qservers Offering Let's Encrypt FREE SSL / I Need Guest Writers For My Gadgets News And Reviews Blog / Site Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.