Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option (887 Views)

Ccna, Ccnp, Ccie In Nigeria / All 2016 Postgraduate Aspirant For Pgd Or Masters Part Time Study / Masters In Engineering Or Professional Certification In Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by nairamaverick(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good Day Guys,

I'm at crossroad right now and I need meaningful advice.

I am about lose my graduate program admission In a college in US due to financial constraints and I am not allowed to differ twice ( I already differed once to get enough time to process the admission).

During the period of waiting I started my CCNA training, it has been an overwhelming experience, I would be writing my exam on the 30th, and I am beginning to relish the idea of following up with CCNP and CCIE in India.

Now my parents want me to re-apply in January for my masters program, and go for the masters hopefully get a job (I would be getting little or no financial contribution from them since I would be staying with a family over there and my accommodation, feeding and other minor expenses would be taken care of) and find a way to do my professional courses or save up and do my professional courses immediately after masters.

I am considering forfeiting the idea of masters and face my professional courses, please advice on which of the options to go for.
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by donbenedict(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls forfeit ur masters program and go for ur professional training in India! There is nothing as good as pursuing ur flare...

If u go to the states, u will only end up regretting bending to the wishes of ur parents... I am a living witness to that now and i'm regretting ever quitting a good job for my MSc program..
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by nairamaverick(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Pls forfeit ur masters program and go for ur professional training in India! There is nothing as good as pursuing ur flare...

If u go to the states, u will only end up regretting bending to the wishes of ur parents... I am a living witness to that now and i'm regretting ever quitting a good job for my MSc program..

Thanks bro. Why do you wanna sell your famed account?
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by donbenedict(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
nairamaverick:

Thanks bro. Why do you wanna sell your famed account?
i'm gona be very very busy with studies.... dats why.
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by nairamaverick(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
i'm gona be very very busy with studies.... dats why.
all righht. Thanks for the advice
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by donbenedict(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
nairamaverick:
all righht. Thanks for the advice
pls u hav to be stubborn headed now... don't agree with dem... tell dem dat is what u really want.. go to India, get d best training u can ever get and u will be getting a lot of jobs internationally.. if I were in ur shoes, I wouldn't throw away such opportunity.
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by nairamaverick(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
pls u hav to be stubborn headed now... don't agree with dem... tell dem dat is what u really want.. go to India, get d best training u can ever get and u will be getting a lot of jobs internationally.. if I were in ur shoes, I wouldn't throw away such opportunity.

Hmmm, another problem is that anytime I go against their wish, whatever plan I make always fail. I will talk to them and I believe we would decide what's best for me. Thanks
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by donbenedict(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
nairamaverick:

Hmmm, another problem is that anytime I go against their wish, whatever plan I make always fail. I will talk to them and I believe we would decide what's best for me. Thanks
what course did u even want to study for masters in Dat American uni?
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by nairamaverick(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
what course did u even want to study for masters in Dat American uni?

Information Systems, its not just about masters they keep talking about staying back and getting a job therer
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by donbenedict(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
nairamaverick:

Information Systems, its not just about masters they keep talking about staying back and getting a job therer
but u aren't financially bouyant for d masters program am I right? So cut ur cloth according to ur size
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by nairamaverick(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
but u aren't financially bouyant for d masters program am I right? So cut ur cloth according to ur size
the professional courses cost as much, some unexpected contingencies came up and should be cleared soon but I would have missed the admission
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by donbenedict(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
nairamaverick:
the professional courses cost as much, some unexpected contingencies came up and should be cleared soon but I would have missed the admission
alryt, whatever u choose, pls make d best out of it, a lot of people out there especially me wish to be in ur shoes ryt now.
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by nairamaverick(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
alryt, whatever u choose, pls make d best out of it, a lot of people out there especially me wish to be in ur shoes ryt now.

Thanks bro

Seun and lalasticlala please come to my aid I need well thought advice
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by Fulaman198(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Very easy one to answer. Masters in whatever programme you are doing (I assume it is either CS, CIS, MIS, or CE) with the CCNP/CCIE. US schools are far better than schools in India.
Re: CCNP&CCIE In India Or Masters In US With CCNP/CCIE Option by nairamaverick(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Fulaman198:
Very easy one to answer. Masters in whatever programme you are doing (I assume it is either CS, CIS, MIS, or CE) with the CCNP/CCIE. US schools are far better than schools in India.

Thanks bro its MIS, just didn't think masters would be necessary when there is already CCIE. Are you saying ccnp/ccie training in US is far better than india?

(1) (Reply)

Autodesk Revit Mep Training In Nigeria. 08037916993. / Haters Won’t Stop Calling Asian-american Miss America Contestant ‘ugly’ / Ushers, Event Assistants, Upcoming Artistes Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.