Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] (12004 Views)

DIY: Construction Of Semi-detached Duplexes At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / Opic, Isheri North 10 acres land (Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway) / Quick Sale Of Residential Plots At Ikota Villa Estate Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2017
mufutau55:
Good work my brother. I hope in this new Year 2017 I have enough money to engage you. You are doing good. Keep it up.

Hajji M.

Lol... Hajji, spend this money, you are more than capable already. I look forward to that day, 2017 will be a year of uncommon favor for us.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2017
olumide4christ:

Knowing the cost of a raft foundation alone is not enough information required to go ahead and buy a swampy or waterlogged land. NOTE THAT before you even begin to construct a raft foundation, you would have to do a large amount of sand filling of the plot of land, of which the cost could even be more than the cost of the raft foundation depending on what depth the sand filling would be.

See my thread on lands that could increase your construction cost... https://www.nairaland.com/2954604/beware-buying-these-lands-may

Thank you sir for this contribution, your professional insight are always a delight.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by olumide4christ: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2017
BITSWORKS:

Thank you sir for this contribution, your professional insight are always a delight.

Thank God sir..thanks for the compliment.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
We are casting the suspended floor slab t(decking) today and this is the progress of work so far. We should be done in like 30 minutes. Casting started at 10am and we used a total of 22 labour.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by mufutau55(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
BITSWORKS:
We are casting the suspended floor slab t(decking) today and this is the progress of work so far. We should be done in like 30 minutes. Casting started at 10am and we used a total of 22 labour.

How many hours for casting from the 10am starting time? Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
mufutau55:

How many hours for casting from the 10am starting time? Thx.

Hajji M.

We just finished now at 3:15pm Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by mufutau55(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
BITSWORKS:

We just finished now at 3:15pm Hajji M.

Wow! Not bad for only about 5hrs. Nice work Bro.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
1st floor suspended floor slab concluded. Thank you God for the grace to start and end it without any mishap.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Elevated POV pictures of the decking.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by twinskenny(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
BITSWORKS:
1st floor suspended floor slab concluded. Thank you God for the grace to start and end it without any mishap.

boss weldone and happy new year
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by jossy26: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
great job sir, but its like this decking doesnt have beams as always advised by you professionals, any reason for that? and also the no nylon was used to prevent water seepage......, please am not condemning the good job oo, just an observation out of my curiosity
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2017
twinskenny:

boss weldone and happy new year

@twinskenny, thanks and a happy new year to you too. How's family and business doing?
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2017
jossy26:
great job sir, but its like this decking doesnt have beams as always advised by you professionals, any reason for that? and also the no nylon was used to prevent water seepage......, please am not condemning the good job oo, just an observation out of my curiosity

There are indeed beams all around and at the internal transverse. The iron bender also included hidden beams at intervals and our structural engineer approved it for casting. I have not used nylon on any of my decking work but maybe I will look into it and see if it's a added benefit against seepage. Thank you sir for the comment.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by timmiezone: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
BITSWORKS:
We started work on the water borehole too, so we can have a steady supply of water and not spend so much on buying water from tankers more so when the site is still inaccessible by vehicles.

We got to five strata of sand before we stopped drilling at a depth of 15m plus. The installer warned that if we go any further we risked getting water with a lot of iron content.

Hello,

Can I get the number of your borehole installer. I have a project around Ojodu and I'm in need of one.

Thanks.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
timmiezone:

Hello,

Can I get the number of your borehole installer. I have a project around Ojodu and I'm in need of one.

Thanks.

Hello, kindly call Yemi 08035950388. Best regards.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Block setting work on the first floor started after leaving the decking to cure for 3 weeks but the bamboo props are still going to be in place for another 2 weeks.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Block setting in progress.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Much progress has been made on the block setting, we are getting set for the lintel and columns work.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Block setting on the first floor completed, work on the lintel and columns about to start.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 6:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Columns and lintel formwork in progress on the first floor.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by wazobiaman: 8:33am On May 26, 2017
Buddy, can u give me a rough estimate of list of materials including no of planks to use for roofing of,

L= 50ft

B= 30ft

I will really appreciate

The roof style is Hip Roof
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by david10ng(m): 5:35am On Jun 21, 2020
BITSWORKS:
Laying of the damp proof membrane ongoing.

Hello, please how long did you have to wait before the laying of the membrane after the backfilling? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Design + Construction Of 7 Bedroom Family House, Enugu / LASBCA Demolishes 30 Out Of The 80 Distressed Buildings In Lagos Island / 13 Buildings,16 Vehicles, 3 Filling Stations Lost To Onitsha Fire - NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.