Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot (1030 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by AloyEmeka6: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
Drunk Hubby Defecates In Cooking Pot
September 01, 2009 14:25 (7 hours ago), 555 views

A housewife, Oluwakemi Ogundele, has dragged her husband, Oluwafemi to the Igando Customary Court, Lagos asking it to[b] dissolve the marriage because he defecated in their cooking pot.[/b]

The mother of three kids accused her husband of being a drunkard and that whenever he got drunk, he would defecate in their pots and plates.

Apart from this, she accused him of being violent and always beating her.

”He is a drunkard and whenever he is drunk, he would turn violent and beat me. He does not care for me and the children. I dont’t like him again and I want the marriage dissolved,” the petitioner told the court.

In his response, the husband who resides at 31, Isaac Obasa Street, Egan denied all the allegations by his wife but acknowledged that there was no more love between them.

The 37-year old husband told the court that the petitioner abandoned the children when the youngest was 15 months and he had to take the children to her sister’s house.

The court adjourned further hearing in the matter till 24 September, 2009, and warned the parties to maintain peace.
http://thepmnews.com/2009/09/01/drunk-hubby-defecates-in-cooking-pot
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by AloyEmeka6: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
This is pure wickedness. Why didn't he shit in the cooking pots and plates of the woman who owns the beer parlor where he poisons himself?. Must he poison his children to get back at his wife or something.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by zugoboss(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
The man is simply a jerk!
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by hotteju(f): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
It is only in PM news you would hear such stories
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by AloyEmeka6: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
zugoboss:

The man is simply a jerk!
I think he is a gentleman and I also blame the wife in this case because she would have fed him with his shit while drunk lets see how he will feel when sober.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 02, 2009
@post
there isnt love between the both of them, why would they even stick together?!
just unneccesary headache!
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by AloyEmeka6: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
This is not about love. Its about shit in cooking pots. I am sure they still love each other but the man won't stop defecating in their household utensils.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
The woman has done the right thing.
A man that gets drunk and knows how to get home and mess up, he is a fool, and shd not be called a husband.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by AloyEmeka6: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2009
His getting drunk in the first place disqualifies him from being an adequate husband and father.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

His getting drunk in the first place disqualifies him from being an adequate husband and father.

Gbammmmmmmmm
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
This is not about love. Its about shit in cooking pots. I am sure they still love each other but the man won't stop defecating in their household utensils.

it has ALL to do with love for a woman to stand for this shit over AND over again. if not, why would she stand for this stupidity?
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by chic2pimp(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

The mother of three kids accused her husband of being a drunkard and that whenever he got drunk, he would defecate in their pots and plates.
grin grin grin grin grin. Hehehehehehe dis story get as it be oooo. Abeg make una no kill me with laughter jare
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by bawomolo(m): 3:35am On Sep 03, 2009
funny shit

pun intended cheesy
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by AloyEmeka6: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

it has ALL to do with love for a woman to stand for this shit over AND over again. if not, why would she stand for this stupidity?
She must be retarded to stand for it just for once.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by mamagee6(f): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2009
That man is a psycho.
Re: Woman Divorce Husband Over Shit-In-Pot by amarilo: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2009
Yoruba people and shit shocked shocked shocked shocked It should be from plate to pot then to gutter but now its the other way round. Gutter-pot-plate.
The woman should go ahead and divorce the nitwit b4 he start feeding the kids with his ogoro shit.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Arise / Reprogramming Your Mind For A Blissful Marriage / Woman Who Injected COOKING OIL Into Her Own Face After Doctors Refused To Give H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.