Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

(you Will Be Amazed To Find Out Who Thunder Go Fire) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (you Will Be Amazed To Find Out Who Thunder Go Fire) (800 Views)

Try This Optical Illusion And You Will Be Amazed (pic) / Try This Optical Illusion And Be Amazed / *thunder For Sale!!!* Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(you Will Be Amazed To Find Out Who Thunder Go Fire) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
I promise u will laugh out loud when you find out who thunder go fire if
u play dis game.

NO CHEATING.
I was really suprised to find out who I wanted make thunder fire. DON'T
SCROLL DOWN YET.

Do the simple math below, then
scroll down to find Who d thunder go fire.

IT'S CRAZY HOW ACCURATE and quickly this is.

NO peeping!

1) pick your favorite number between 1-9.

2) multiply by 3 then

3) ADD 3

4) Then again multiply by 3 ( I'LL wait while you get the calculator......)

5) You will get a 2 or 3 digit number......

6) Add the digits together (e.g 24 will be 2+4=6)

NOW scroll down.......,

With that number see who thunder go fire from the list below:

1) Nunogomez

2) seun

3) mimzy

4)lalasticlala

5) airforce1

6) Goodluck Jonathan

7) lai Mohammed

cool nljega

9) Muhammad Buhari

10) Charlene

PLEASE NO BE ME TALK AM, NA FROM UR CALCULATION. GOD COUNTRY Nigeria dey ur HAND, EVEN CALCULATION DICTATED IT.

#Goodnight_Friends .
Re: (you Will Be Amazed To Find Out Who Thunder Go Fire) by ouigy99(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
If I say boo another man say Hari, omo Na you Sabi....
Re: (you Will Be Amazed To Find Out Who Thunder Go Fire) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Buharrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ooooo grin cheesy anyhow you do the math, no matter the numbers, the Thunder don dey road dey find buhari
Re: (you Will Be Amazed To Find Out Who Thunder Go Fire) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
no 9
Re: (you Will Be Amazed To Find Out Who Thunder Go Fire) by johnglefury(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
I picked 1
the final answer was 9
lol
Re: (you Will Be Amazed To Find Out Who Thunder Go Fire) by modestofynest(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
My answer na number e say thunder go fire buha I remember say my account small change dey inside before EFCC freeze my account so I choose number 10
Re: (you Will Be Amazed To Find Out Who Thunder Go Fire) by druxy(m): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2016
chaiiii..bubu don suffer....

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Make The Best Couple? / What Is The Correct Answer To This Simple Maths Question? / Caption This Picture Of Gov. Wike As Pastor Kumuyi Look On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.