Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Iniobong Samuel, Nigerian(Akwa Ibomite)Receives Queen Elizabeth II Ass.Fellow - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Iniobong Samuel, Nigerian(Akwa Ibomite)Receives Queen Elizabeth II Ass.Fellow (682 Views)

House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department / Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iniobong Samuel, Nigerian(Akwa Ibomite)Receives Queen Elizabeth II Ass.Fellow by GYLIN: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Iniobong Samuel, joining other Young Leaders to be honoured by the head of the Commonwealth queen Elizabeth II, Co-founding member Global Youth & Leadership Initiative participated in Queen Elisabeth’s Young Queen Leadership Programme and was honoured with An (Associate Fellow) of Royal CommonWealth Society by Her Royal Majesty Queen Elisabeth II of young England

The Queens’ Young Leaders award recognises the outstanding leadership of young people across the Commonwealth nations.

In his words he said " My emergence to receive this award was out of hard work and am optimistic that this gesture will branches a to meet various goals. Through this exceptional recognition, I will be exposed to more knowledge, skills and experience in the field of grassroots activism and community development. Also, a unique opportunity to meet and network with other young leaders, exchange and co-create ideas on how to make Africa a safe place for our generation, it will also enable me to partake to contribute in solving the most leadership, Economic and basic significant challenges of the 21st century in Africa "

WHAT IS THE AIM OF THIS AWARD TO YOU?

This award is not for me but for my people,it really shows that what i have been doing is being notice no matter how small it seems.
the award will make me to continue the more in solving the problems of community people by proffering solutions,looking forward to making positive changes in the lives of our generation in bringing about development in young people through Education an systematic changes in the culture

2. DO YOU THINK BEING A PART OF THE COMMONWEALTH IS A GOOD GESTURE FOR YOU AND THE NATION?
Yes it is, First Nigeria has gain immense benefits from the commonwealth both in the past and presently, The benefits can be seen in governance, trade, finance, defense, education, scientific research, law, medicine, agriculture and sports.
The Commonwealth has played a vital role in the promotion of peace and consolidation of democracy and rule of law in Nigeria.

3. HOW CAN YOU DESCRIBE LEADERSHIP?
Leadership to me is an ability and capability to lead other people through competitive means and an ability to also influence towards achieving a said goal.

He has distinguish himselve to become the First Nigeran, (Akwa Ibomite) to be honoured by Queen Elizabeth II in this (category) of Young Leadership Programme since its inception. Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of England's with a Congratulatory Message through the RCS Director Micheal Lake from the Royal Household, United Kingdom.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Need The Service Of A Social Media Or Online Marketer?in benin city / 3 Ways To Make Money With Mobile Apps / In Need Of An Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.