Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

In Need Of An Advice!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of An Advice!!! (682 Views)

I Need An Advice on My Career / Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! / Please I Need An Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Advice!!! by aladon10: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
hello everyone am Dr. Al-amin, am in a serious doubt and have seen alots of scenarios where people in different sort of problems ask questions via Nairaland and get some reasonable advice's and solutions to their problems.
am a fresh Doc doing my housemanship and my Gurlfrnd wants me to get married to her asap am Nat paid well (more than 170k)... I love her buh am skeptical about my income I dnt want her to come and suffer in my house so I told her dat after my service if I secure a much better job which pays better I will marry her buh she always said she doesn't care about my income she only cares about me so plsss people advice me on wah to do is it OK to marry and afford for all her expenses with 174k monthly ?? becos am afraid thank you all for ya kind advice.....
Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by internetgangste: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Don’t do it man. Make sure you’re ready! She will be the first person to put all the blames on you if anything goes wrong

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by sunnymighty(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
aladon10:
hello everyone am Dr. Al-amin, am in a serious doubt and have seen alots of scenarios where people in different sort of problems ask questions via Nairaland and get some reasonable advice's and solutions to their problems.
am a fresh Doc doing my housemanship and my Gurlfrnd wants me to get married to her asap am Nat paid well (more than 170k)... I love her buh am skeptical about my income I dnt want her to come and suffer in my house so I told her dat after my service if I secure a much better job which pays better I will marry her buh she always said she doesn't care about my income she only cares about me so plsss people advice me on wah to do is it OK to marry and afford for all her expenses with 174k monthly ?? becos am afraid thank you all for ya kind advice.....

is she working?
Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by Laird(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
From a fellow Doc, getting a doctor job after housemanship is challenging and the pay might not be so fantastic so save Your HOUSEJOB money,, no buy car,, no buy land,, no marry and start gathering funds for UK IELTS ukvi and Plab 1 and Plab2....to practice in the Uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by yomi007k(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
Laird:
From a fellow Doc, getting a doctor job after housemanship is challenging and the pay might not be so fantastic so save Your HOUSEJOB money,, no buy car,, no buy land,, no marry and start gathering funds for UK IELTS ukvi and Plab 1 and Plab2....to practice in the Uk

Dr. St...I sight u.
Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Doc,
pls Doc don't do anything to please her,
please yourself first by gathering resources and making investment, if may ask you, do you want after your practice you still depend on your colleagues ahead of you to pay you?
so make sure you save and start it all on your own and make your society proud,

remember women can be tricky,
so Bleep the love and pursue your dream

I see she's doing all these things to please herself, in other to settle down but you haven't settled down man,
if she really loves you make she wait for you to get what it takes to take care of a woman.

DM: whatsapp:08063968513

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by Laird(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
yomi007k:

Dr. St...I sight u.

Boss on D Low..... Key

I greet
Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by aladon10: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
sunnymighty:

is she working?
no she's a medical student in part2
Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by aladon10: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
chukwuma0000:
Doc,
pls Doc don't do anything to please her,
please yourself first by gathering resources and making investment, if may ask you, do you want after your practice you still depend on your colleagues ahead of you to pay you?
so make sure you save and start it all on your own and make your society proud,

remember women can be tricky,
so Bleep the love and pursue your dream

I see she's doing all these things to please herself, in other to settle down but you haven't settled down man,
if she really loves you make she wait for you to get what it takes to take care of a woman.

DM: whatsapp:08063968513

thanks I really appreciate the advice
Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by aladon10: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Laird:
thank ya doc ...I appreciate ya professional advice

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Advice!!! by aladon10: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
internetgangste:
Don’t do it man. Make sure you’re ready! She will be the first person to put all the blames on you if anything goes wrong
sure that can happen thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

After The N Power Verification Exercise, What Next? / Bank Marketing Full Staff Vs Going To Canada Or US To Hustle / Help Me. Choose Between This ICT Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.