Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© (19637 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Hollywood Horror Movies 2017 Movies / Top 10 Best Hollywood Horror Movies Of All Time Impelreport / Top 10 Hollywood Best Most Popular Movies 2017 Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
youmour:
Just one man or monster go dey kill a bunch of college football students one by one,i trust naija sha nobody go tell una to squad up with tire and petrol to kill that bascard demon

The thing tire me o, if na naija all these werewolf dey dem for don kill dem finish use dem do pepper soup.
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by ivyy(f): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Koolking:

I just read your mention/request. Notify me if you got another chance

I made to the next and final round wink I hope I get your vote then smiley will notify you when that time comes. cheesy
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by AceDomino(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2016
OP, you're not all right cuz number 6 isn't all true. Check The "Wrong Turn" franchise to prove me wrong and yourself right
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Aliens will come from another planet to earth and their food will be human beings.
I mean, don't they have food on their planet? Can human beings just fly to moon and start eating moon dust? How can your favorite food be on another planet?
They can't greet, they can't talk always roaring. How did they learn how to make the spaceship that brought them to earth by roaring in their school?

I'm tired of this nonsense plot. Every time!

Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2016
eph12:
I don't understand why this writer has to bring in racial bias. In that same movie that a black dies many whites would also die so why this reasoning?
Blacks always feeling victimized.

Watch District 9. Aliens landed South Africa. A dangerous black terrorist in the slums of J-burg was known as Obasenjo.

White guy used aliens Aliens' pulse cannon to scatter him to pieces. All those kind death wey you go happy say bad man don die.
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by Otth(f): 1:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Keneking:
angry

I rate this article one star (*), poor articulation of points, weak font combination and characterisation.

Nonsense write-up embarassed

Oshey panel of judges
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by naijaboiy: 4:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Goldenheart:
Hollywood Horrors Aint Thrilling no more. If U Want To Experience another level of Horror.

Watch 'Taiwan' & 'Japanese' Horror Genres.

its gonna mess up ur head.
Please kindly refer some to me. smiley
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Exactly why I don't watch horror movies. To say I hate horror movies is an understatement.
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by SpaxeX(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
When running away from a falling tower or huge monument, they keep running forward where the length of the tower still gets to them.. Abeg wetin happen with running right or left?

When a vehicle is chasing you head on, you still run straight when alleys surround you
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by manuel80(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
MrProducer:

What about morgan undecided
not through with the movie and wats with the face. undecided
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by demiladegold(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Goldenheart:
Hollywood Horrors Aint Thrilling no more. If U Want To Experience another level of Horror.

Watch 'Taiwan' & 'Japanese' Horror Genres.

its gonna mess up ur head.

could you please suggest something to me
Re: Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
manuel80:

not through with the movie and wats with the face. undecided
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize / Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) / Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.