Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria (13810 Views)

The Real Truth About The Aso Villa Demo Day - A Finalist / Aso Villa Demo Day 2016: Pictures / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by tbaba1234: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2016
oteneaaron:

Thanks a lot...can I send you a PM?

Well, i don't have any more information than what is in the public.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by oteneaaron(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

Well, i don't have any more information than what is in the public.

I completely understand....... wink

thanks.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by oteneaaron(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You ready bro? cheesy

Egbon.......i didn't sleep last night oo....practicing like madt........
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by tbaba1234: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2016
oteneaaron:

thanks.

mail: tbaba1234@yahoo.com
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by Emmy9ite(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2016
I sent in two different ideas and received sms for both, one location for Lagos and one for port-Harcourt.. Since Lagos is tomorrow and I am not close enough, I don't know how to go about it..I am in Uyo currently.. I will work hard for the one of Port Harcourt.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by LANRYUS(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2016
oteneaaron:

i did too...was asked to send my preferred location...and startup name......

have you been contacted after sending your preferred location?

Mine was not successful,I was however invited for the Lagos event. Please can you advise on how you wrote our pitch? and please share with us your experience after the events.

Best of luck!
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by oteneaaron(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

mail: tbaba1234@yahoo.com

thanks, i just sent you a mail.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2016
oteneaaron:

Egbon.......i didn't sleep last night oo....practicing like madt........

Lol no shakes bro, I'm sure you'll represent wella... when you are ready lemme know.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by sakieja(f): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

Congrats

thanks
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by oteneaaron(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol no shakes bro, I'm sure you'll represent wella... when you are ready lemme know.

yessur....
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by charijee(f): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You didn't go today?
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2016
charijee:
You didn't go today?

Go.. where?
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by charijee(f): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Go.. where?
See kweshion
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2016
charijee:
See kweshion

Lol answer it na
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

Look through the selection criteria and try to answer the questions in a convincing manner.

All the best. I am sure, you will be fine.

From the selection criteria I see above, it seems its majorly for products

What about services like consulting?
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by tbaba1234: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

From the selection criteria I see above, it seems its majorly for products

What about services like consulting?

Did you get an invite?

I think, it covers services
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by charijee(f): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol answer it na
Like you don't know angry
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2016
charijee:
Like you don't know angry

Lol I don't know na... Go where?
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

Did you get an invite?

I think, it covers services

Just found out that what I got was an invite to attend and not to pitch.

E dey pain me too

That means its mostly for products. Although I would love to attend
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by ArchiPelago1: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2016
These are the 2 msgs they sent to me

Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by tbaba1234: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

E dey pain me too

You should attend..
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by tbaba1234: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Drabeey:

i haven't... All i recieved was to attend the event. I wouldn't know if that also means i have been shortlisted. Startup name? Nothing like that.
This was wat i recieved.

You are hereby invited to the Aso Villa Demo Day, The Pitch-Lagos at The Landmark Event Center. Water Corporation, Victoria Island this thursday, the 23rd of June, 2016. Kindly note that the event will start by 9.00am. Consequently, we expect attendees to be seated by 8.30am.

You should attend..
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by tbaba1234: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2016
oteneaaron:

thanks.

You can direct your questions to the twitter handle...
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

E dey pain me too
Mine wasn't picked either. But i got invited to attend sha. Not sure if i'll go.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by dyydxx: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2016
yorme:

Mine wasn't picked either. But i got invited to attend sha. Not sure if i'll go.

I got 2 messages. one expressly stating I wasn't picked for pitching and the other stating I have been invited to attend. I don't think i'd go too. no point going there to watch others pitch.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by tbaba1234: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2016
ArchiPelago1:
These are the 2 msgs they sent to me

Contact the twitter address to find out if you will be able to pitch.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2016
dyydxx:

I got 2 messages. one expressly stating I wasn't picked for pitching and the other stating I have been invited to attend. I don't think i'd go too. no point going there to watch others pitch.

Lol. Well, it'll be nice if can go, especially if you are in lagos/Abuja or around any other pitching location. At least, you could pick one or two ideas for other future opportunities.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by terzurum(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Drabeey:

i haven't... All i recieved was to attend the event. I wouldn't know if that also means i have been shortlisted. Startup name? Nothing like that.
This was wat i recieved.

You are hereby invited to the Aso Villa Demo Day, The Pitch-Lagos at The Landmark Event Center. Water Corporation, Victoria Island this thursday, the 23rd of June, 2016. Kindly note that the event will start by 9.00am. Consequently, we expect attendees to be seated by 8.30am.

Oboy dem say make you come see as WE GO DE PITCH.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by Akinola660: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Good
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by ugofwesh: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
hello guys, i stay at port harcourt and was invited to pitch at lagos. The timing was poor since the lagos pitch is tomao. Do i just attend the port harcourt pitch with the pitch code they gave me. since i can't really reach their line.
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by ugofwesh: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
I stay at port harcourt, but was invited to lagos to pitch. how do i change it to port harcourt,or do i just burst into ph venue
Re: Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria by Emmy9ite(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
ugofwesh:
hello guys, i stay at port harcourt and was invited to pitch at lagos. The timing was poor since the lagos pitch is tomao. Do i just attend the port harcourt pitch with the pitch code they gave me. since i can't really reach their line.
When were you given a pitch code? Today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.