Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge (1076 Views)

Gionee rolls out Marshmallow Update for Gionee m5mini / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Marshmallow Update | Top 5 New Features / Infinix Note 2 x600 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge by Femistico(m): 1:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Pls am just baffled, so I want to ask mayb there's anybody who has gotten and updated his/her samsung s6 edge to 6.0.1 marshmallow...am still on 5.1.1 lollipop and I tried to check for update buh my phone says 'software is upto date' so kindly let me know ooo...am using t mobile version
Re: Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge by nani667: 1:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Femistico:
Pls am just baffled, so I want to ask mayb there's anybody who has gotten and updated his/her samsung s6 edge to 6.0.1 marshmallow...am still on 5.1.1 lollipop and I tried to check for update buh my phone says 'software is upto date' so kindly let me know ooo...am using t mobile version

you can download and flash the 6.0.1 firmware manually....

if you have Telegram messaging app installed drop your username and I'll add you to a Samsung group ✔
Re: Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge by kellystech(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Nothing yet on my own, am still on 5.1.1
Re: Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge by folyboy2013: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2016
If i use the latest Os on my HTC-One M8 then your samsung s6 suppose to use it. try do update again
Re: Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Are u kidding me OP? Typing this with a t mobile galaxy s6 and I got the marshmallow update since April. Go to about phone and search for the update, it is definitely there.

If u can't find it there then go to t mobile website or XDA and download the stock marshmallow rom. Flash it using Odin. No need to root.

On a second note is ur device rooted? This might be the reason why u couldn't get the update via OTA.

Re: Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge by kellystech(m): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2016
greenhulk:
Are u kidding me OP? Typing this with a t mobile galaxy s6 and I got the marshmallow update since April. Go to about phone and search for the update, it is definitely there.

If u can't find it there then go to t mobile website or XDA and download the stock marshmallow rom. Flash it using Odin. No need to root.

On a second note is ur device rooted? This might be the reason why u couldn't get the update via OTA.
my own is the global version of s6 edge and ive checked sev times no update yet
Re: Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
kellystech:
my own is the global version of s6 edge and ive checked sev times no update yet

Are u rooted?
Re: Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge by CLASSMAN: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mine on s6edge+ since June 1

Re: Who Has Got The Marshmallow Update On Samsung S6 Edge by Femistico(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2016
nani667:

you can download and flash the 6.0.1 firmware manually....

if you have Telegram messaging app installed drop your username and I'll add you to a Samsung group ✔
I'm not familiar with all this flashing bros...pls can I add u on watsapp, am not on telegram so u can be of help...

greenhulk:

I've searched through about phone tired, all I got is 'device software is updated' and am not rooted.....buh the prob is am not familiar with all dis flashing of Odin ....if u can jst be of help, I'll be glad

(1) (Reply)

Angry French Man Totally Destroys An Apple Store / MTN Unsolicited Text Messages? / I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.