Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! (6379 Views)

. / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents / For Sale: Customs Clearing And Forwarding License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! by 37ports(m): 4:31am On Sep 02, 2009
37 Ports Limited,
133 Ojuelegba rd,
Surulere, Lagos State,
Nigeria.
T: +234 1407 6086
E: info@37ports.com
W: www.37ports.com

Attn: nairaland Team!

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have discovered with amazing observation and interest that most Shippers/importers of products from all over the world to Nigeria, visits Nairaland to search for Nigeria Clearing and Forwarding Agents they can hire their services to help them clear their goods/containers at the Nigeria Ports, with special emphasis to Lagos Ports.

To this, we are soliciting that you please permit that we post this add which will direct traffic to us so we can be the Clearing and Forwarding agents to handle containers clearing assignments at the Nigeria Ports for these importers of products to Nigeria. If there are rules we are violating by posting this add on your site, then kindly extend to us a forgiving heart.

Basically, we provide our clients with Freight Services; act as agents to exporters and importers, as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. Equally, we render Custom Licensed Clearing and Forwarding services, being swift in delivery of all assignments as given to us to handle. Our presences in virtually every Port in Lagos Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clients far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

We offer good and considerable price packages for our services and are always ready to accommodate suggestions and reasonable negotiations that will facilitate our service delivery and clients’ satisfaction respectively. We are presently looking out for Shipping and Freight Forwarding agencies abroad that will direct traffic to us here in Nigeria for mutual and beneficial shipping/Clearing and Forwarding business relationship. More information about us can be found on www.37ports.com

Goodluck Isioma Esemene.
For: 37 Ports.
Lagos - Nigeria
+23414076086

1 Like

Re: Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! by Mboi: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2012
Hello,
What is the criteria for employing someone to work under you so as to learn the job?

My inlawwants to go into clearing and forwarding but does not know where to do his apprenticeship. He has passion for the job.
Please can your company accept him?

Thank you and God bless.
Our contact is 08167334018.

1 Like

Re: Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! by yufan: 5:26am On Mar 04, 2013
Dear,
We are a forwarder logistics based at Haiphong - one of the largest ports in Vietnam, acting as agent for many oversea and national logistics.
We hope you can consider us as one of your agent in Vietnam and we look forward expanding business together.
We ensure to provide excellent services to satisfy your clients.

Our services included:
- International Air & Sea Freight Forwarding
- Local Haulage (Pick-up & Delivery)
- LCL consolidations
- Packing & Crating
- Customs Clearance & Documentation (Import & Export)
- Warehousing
- Door to Door Services

Offices in three main areas of the country: Hai Phong, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city.
You can find more information through our website.

We are in process of widening our network. Therefore, such reliable and professional companies as you are our target.

We look forward to hearing any inquiry from you and hope to co-operate with you in the future.
Please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards,
Bich Ngoc / Yu Fan (Ms.)
Freight Manager
========================================
BIVICO LOGISTICS (HAIPHONG HEAD OFFICE)
2nd Floor Red Star Building
No.1 Tran Hung Dao Boundary
Hai An Dist., Hai Phong City, Viet Nam
Tel: (84) 31 3260 896/ 97/ 98 - (Ext 16)
Fax: (84) 31 3979 319
Cell: (84) 902067468
Email : freight@bivico.com
Skype ID: yu.bivi

"Member of Freight Fowarder Family"
Re: Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! by Peterlingsy: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello my name is uchenna nnaemeka, have you gotten any company where you can learn the job? I want to join also.
Re: Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! by Petrodirect: 6:21am On May 08, 2020
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Thermex Instant Water Heater In Nigeria / Designer Perfumes At Very Affordable Prices With Home Delivery: / Used Complete Office Furniture Set At Very Good Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.