Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Traveling To China - Help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To China - Help Needed (695 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) / Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To China - Help Needed by aboyaji(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2016
I'm making arrangements to visit China soonest. My visiting China is not for work but for business. I'd live and do my business there.

Here's where I'm confused. Some set of people have started talking bad about the Chinese law on Nigerians. They said they easily drive people away (deport) Nigerians. Now, I'm asking "why would they just drive people away from their country without any due cause? Is it this bad"?

I have this uncle who hasn't helped anyone I know who once lived in China but now is deported and lives in lagos. He said bad things about living in China. He once discouraged me from doing my online importation business in 2014, alleging that the Chinese would defraud me and all. But I ignored him and started my importation business - courtesy Ymodulus.

This year, I've made up my mind to relocate and I've started getting some bad news about living in China.

I need advice from those that know better.
Re: Traveling To China - Help Needed by eji1979: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Please do not live in China,the immigration laws towards Nigerians is very strict and bad,even if you are married to a Chinese woman,they only issue you one year visa which is renewable as regards to residence permit NO WAY. China is better for business and you leave the country and come back to Nigeria to sell your goods.If you over stay at least one day,you will start hiding from one corner to another.Please look for another country,if possible go to UAE,with three months visa and look for a job,if you get one,the company you are working for,will arrange for your work visa which is about 2 or 3 years visa.UAE is better than China.
Re: Traveling To China - Help Needed by aboyaji(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2016
eji1979:
Please do not live in China,the immigration laws towards Nigerians is very strict and bad,even if you are married to a Chinese woman,they only issue you one year visa which is renewable as regards to residence permit NO WAY. China is better for business and you leave the country and come back to Nigeria to sell your goods.If you over stay at least one day,you will start hiding from one corner to another.Please look for another country,if possible go to UAE,with three months visa and look for a job,if you get one,the company you are working for,will arrange for your work visa which is about 2 or 3 years visa.UAE is better than China.
thank you so much. I'm grateful

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Aviation Fuel Led To About 90% Cancellation Of Local Flights Today / How Can I Transfer Money From My Foreign ATM Card To My Nigeria Bank Acct? / Italian Consulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.