Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (47512 Views)

Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
By Edikan Victor,

There was a robbery at about 10.00am on Tuesday 21st June 2016 along mount Zion road, Calabar South. Cross River State. This is a regular event at mount Zion road.

Luck ran out of one of the armed robbers yesterday when he was caught. The robbers were seven in number, six escaped and one was caught.

According to residents of the area, the person caught, an igbo boy identified as Chinedu with nickname “Toko” just returned from prison three months ago and have been involved in criminal activities like rape and murder.

Brainnews NG reporter revealed that he was overpowered by the youths in the area (Inyang Edem, a street adjacent to Mount Zion) and while he was being beaten he started shouting “Aro” “Aro mates Come o” meaning the name of the cult he belongs to come and rescue him.

He was later burnt to death before the arrival of the police.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/photos-armed-robber-burnt-to-death-in-calabar/

And u decide to tell us that he is an igbo boy, and the mod being a tribalist allowed that statement , tell us where the remaining robbers are from ,if they are not from ur tribe?
Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by DeMekus: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
He knew he would die someday.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Barney11: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
woah,nairalanders are now sensible!no tribal war or name checkers,naija go better oh
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by MamaletASO: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm...
Nah only Ibos or Igbos.
Igbo kwenu!!
Una bad everywhr.
Bia*farrrrr not biafra..
Lolz grin
Na go i dey.. wey my Lez b
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

My dear i support this killings.

This guys were now robbing conveniently broad day light.

imagine robbing one street for 4 successive weeks

Bro's, it is not your call to make. In a normal society you would go to jail for participating in it. But, we all know Nigeria is not normal which is why you can say that so confidently. Nigerians want a great country but refuse to do the things that make other nations great. It amazes me the thought process of it's citizens.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by chuckpeter001(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Newly commissioned #El-rufaiNamecheckersassociation# Kaduna Branch.

Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
If he was arrested,convicted and freed, he woud continue wt stealing
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

My dear i support this killings.

This guys were now robbing conveniently broad day light.

But what drove him to rob in the first place? What sent him to prison in the next case?

imagine robbing one street for 4 successive weeks

I'm not justifying his deeds but in a situation where graduates are hustling for N25,000 job and shouting Buhari, Where the best graduating students of Lagos University are awarded N25,000, where Atiku collects bribe of $500,000 and is hailed a hero whilst the giver of the bribe is jailed in the USA, where the president of the nation got there without doing WAEC, where multiple states and ministries cannot pay their workers, Where banks sack their workers and government has to start begging the banks not to sack their workers again.
...where somebody like E-money sprays cash in parties, are many Nigerians and Nairalanders here are all OK that nobody should probe the source of his wealth.

What help did you offer this prisoner who is now dead? And when you are finally driven yo that point of despair, what should we do when we catch you?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by oochi123(f): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chakoko! Just take a look at de dirty bottom.money wey u go steal n no maintain ya body.Omo Ale
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

I'm not justifying his deeds but in a situation where graduates are hustling for N25,000 job and shouting Buhari, Where the best graduating students of Lagos University are awarded N25,000, where Atiku collects bribe of $500,000 and is hailed a hero whilst the giver of the bribe is jailed in the USA, where the president of the nation got there without doing WAEC, where multiple states and ministries cannot pay their workers, Where banks sack their workers and government has to start begging the banks not to sack their workers again.
...where somebody like E-money sprays cash in parties, are many Nigerians and Nairalanders here are all OK that nobody should probe the source of his wealth.

What help did you offer this prisoner who is now dead? And when you are finally driven yo that point of despair, what should we do when we catch you?

Honestly, had those armed robbers only be contented with stealing and not raping, beating and killing, many people wont kill them if they are caught. Maybe ur preaching can sell then. But, if ever you've been robbed by these miscreants who also rapes and force incest when they are on rampage, you'll see that no one can comfortably tell Nigerians not to deal with them cruelly and brutally.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Blayze007(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
And he kept shouting Aromates..? Shouldn't he be repenting?
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Leopard2A7: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
I support this.

Very good job.

Armed robbers/rapists don't deserve to live.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Leopard2A7: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Honestly, had those armed robbers only be contented with stealing and not raping, beating and killing, many people wont kill them if they are caught. Maybe ur preaching can sell then. But, if ever you've been robbed by these miscreants who also rapes and force incest when they are on rampage, you'll see that no one can comfortably tell Nigerians not to deal with them cruelly and brutally.

Gbam! Gbamer!! Gbamest!!!

you have said it all.

If only these guys will just rob and go away, people will not kill them but they also rape and even kill.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ebenholer(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
A person returning from prison to become thief...does that not sound to be an aberration. A place that supposed to be for nurturing people for a better way of life now turned to a place to breed touts and thieves. We are honestly living in an aberrant world called Nigeria.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Aro bagga, where all the aro mate in the house, they have killed one of ur own oh.

Just imagine what you're claiming to be in this civilized world. What's the benefit of joing cults.?
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
ebenholer:
A person returning from prison to become thief...does that not sound to be an aberration. A place that supposed to be for nurturing people for a better way of life now turned to a place to breed touts and thieves. We are honestly living in an aberrant world called Nigeria.

Nigerian prisons makes criminal more hardened. Some criminal gang ses it as an achievement if you've been to the prison coa you're now a real hard man.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by idupaul: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funny he really believed his Aro mates could save him when he made the clarion call ..I have always said it low IQ is a pre requisite for being a thief
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by skypeople(f): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yahwe2:
so toko is dead? thank God others like ruki and duga will follow

Brother, you really know this bad boys.
Are you in Calabar?
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by EASY39(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Correct kill him
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
ediko5:

Just imagine what you're claiming to be in this civilized world. What's the benefit of joing cults.?
Am not a cultist, read wat I wrote very well,
I didn't say "our own", I said "ur own"
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
nextstep:

It's easy to say "we should stop taking the law into our hands", but we have no other recourse. Would you say the same thing if you had been terrorized for weeks by this man? Or (God forbid) if a female relative of yours was raped? Or killed?

And what of the law enforcement that is supposed to prevent these robberies from happening? They don't get support from their ogas at the top (old weapons, no bullets, no fuel, and no help for their widows when they die). Sometime law enforcement simply looks the other way as long as they are settled. So we have no choice but to enforce the law.

I hear some of you say, "they should just hold the guy until the police arrive". You realize that unlike police and the judicial system, individuals are not protected by squads of fellow police or bulletproof jackets. If they don't kill this robber today, what makes you think they would be safe from reprisal attacks once he settles police or calls his oga-at-the-top to release him. If the law wants to deal with robbers their way, then the law should apprehend the robbers themselves.

You've spoken with wisdom. Armed robbers have wasted the life of so many innocent Nigerians and when they're given capital punishment people who have not experienced the havoc of armed robberibg will start complaining.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Taryur3(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
pode:
We should stop taking law into our hands
Stop taking law into your own hands...not "we".
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Taryur3(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yahwe2:
so toko is dead? thank God others like ruki and duga will follow
Do you know him and his gang
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by KazukiIto(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
pode:
We should stop taking law into our hands

You don't stay in Calabar South. If you live there like I do and live in constant fear like we are forced to live now, you won't say this rubbish! shior
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by misreal(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
KazukiIto:

You don't stay in Calabar South. If you live there like I do and live in constant fear like we are forced to live now, you won't say this rubbish! shior
my dear i even used to think no one could kill toko.that guy attended gov sec skul atu,and he was always disturbing.calabar south has not been easy oh..
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by KazukiIto(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
misreal:
my dear i even used to think no one could kill toko.that guy attended gov sec skul atu,and he was always disturbing.calabar south has not been easy oh..

First Emman Actor, now Toko. God will expunge them one by one.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Escape goat
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
he can continue with his robberies in hell now. Case closed.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Well, something in me refuses to type "Rip" so.. I guess we all know the opposite of "Rip".

There!
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol, na them. The lost tribe of Israel. Developer of lagos n USA. Hard-working jews. I no mention tribe's name o. But their characteristics will identify them.
Re: Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by revolutioner(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
skolombo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / 6 Kids Poisoned In Ekwulumili, Anambra (Photos) / See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.