Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,030 members, 7,825,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Who Killed The Man? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Killed The Man? (26783 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed The Man? by forstergr8t(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2016
#GET_Filtered_Soccer_Match with 1.70-1.75 ODDs Daily.
Follow these 7 steps to enroll into Soccer Explorers Sports Bet-Trading:-
(1) Register and own an Account with: https:// register.bet9ja.com/ <https://register.bet9ja.com/>
(2) You must use the Name you used in opening your Bank account to register in order to avoid problem during withdrawal processes.
(3) Deposit or Fund your account with a total of $10(N3,300),$5(N1,650) AND $3(N990)
RESPECTIVELY and ROLL-OVER your winning without withdrawal TO EARN Atleast $410(N135,000),$205(N67,650) AND $123(N40,624) RESPECTIVELY in Every 7 days.
(4) Go to the following Banks for DEPOSIT:
(i). U.B.A(United Bank For Africa) Account Number: 1017685789
(ii). ZENITH BANK PLC. Account Number: 1130048023 OR 1013665585
Fill your teller with the following details:
(i). Account Name :KC Gaming Networks Ltd (Bet9ja)

(ii). Depositor Name:* *Your Unique BET9JA.COM <http://BET9JA.COM> User I.D can be found in the top right corner of the website when you login. Add it with your real name in an open and close bracket on your teller as the DEPOSITORS NAME. E.g. 123456(Emannuel jones)
(iii) Fill the teller and tell the cashier that you want to deposit into your BET9JA account, And your account will be credited immediately.
(5) Send personal message to m.me/ SoccerExplorersSports. <http://m.me/SoccerExplorersSports> to show your interest.

(6) With all these requirement met, you are good to win every day. (7) You must pay a total sum of N4,000 weekly as a renewal enrollment fees to the following accounts after 3 DAYS free trial :
Account name (JOHNSON IHEANACHO)
GTbank=0169514339
U.B.A=2024696683
This is a 100% STREAMS Of INCOME You Can Trust. Call +234 7046498734 Now. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Re: Who Killed The Man? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
angry angry

I tire for all this una Nairaland ladies sef. Person go dey tell you how he feels about you go dey use a lifetime to reply undecided
Re: Who Killed The Man? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I tire for all this una Nairaland ladies sef. Person go dey tell you how he feels about you go dey use a lifetime to reply undecided
tell me what you feel? angry
Re: Who Killed The Man? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
tell me what you feel? angry

I already told you how I feel now but it seems you ain't paying attention or lemme just say you're playing hard to get or ain't you?? angry
Re: Who Killed The Man? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I already told you how I feel now but it seems you ain't paying attention or lemme just say you're playing hard to get or ain't you?? angry
lol 'hard to get' for wetin kwanu undecided
Re: Who Killed The Man? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
lol 'hard to get' for wetin kwanu undecided

Abeg stop asking me questions!! angry . . Don't let me be vexed than I am right now. Keep playing hard to get all you want undecided
Re: Who Killed The Man? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Abeg stop asking me questions!! angry . . Don't let me be vexed than I am right now. Keep playing hard to get all you want undecided
lol you vexed? Haney what do you want from me undecided

Re: Who Killed The Man? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

lol you vexed? Ok Haney what do you want from me undecided

Re: Who Killed The Man? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
lol you vexed? Ok Haney what do you want from me undecided

Don't call me sweet names joor! You wey dey f**k up big time!! angry I don't love you no more tongue
Re: Who Killed The Man? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Don't call me sweet names joor! You wey dey f**k up big time!! angry I don't love you no more :p
sweety what i do na undecided please dont break my heart

Re: Who Killed The Man? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
sweety what i do na undecided please dont break my heart

Who you Epp?? undecided Your heart can break for all I care angry I don't love you no more tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed The Man? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Who you Epp?? undecided Your heart can break for all I care angry I don't love you no more tongue
issokay wink as long as me love lala grin issorait eat your love undecided

Re: Who Killed The Man? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
issokay wink as long as me love lala grin issorait eat your love undecided

Gerrrrarahiiiiia Joor! The kind charm wey lalasticlal* put for your head no be small angry . . . Imagine you're loving a robot grin
Re: Who Killed The Man? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Gerrrrarahiiiiia Joor! The kind charm wey lalasticlal* put for your head no be small angry . . . Imagine you're loving a robot grin
if lala ban you my hand no they ooooi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Who Killed The Man? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
if lala ban you my hand no they ooooi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I've never been banned before and I'll not be banned cos of flirting with you . . . lalasticlal* na my guy so E no even fit try am tongue
Re: Who Killed The Man? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I've never been banned before and I'll not be banned cos of flirting with you . . . lalasticlal* na my guy so E no even fit try am tongue
ok den lipsrsealed

Re: Who Killed The Man? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
ok den lipsrsealed

*** Blushing *** I Love You Too!! kiss

Re: Who Killed The Man? by kemzzyid(f): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
fingard02k:

No mind them..
how u take knw
fingard02k:

No mind them..
how u take knw
fingard02k:

No mind them..
how u take knw
Re: Who Killed The Man? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused / Find The Young Lady In This Pix / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.