Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos (12411 Views)

52kg Basket Of Farm Fresh Tomatoes / Pork For Sale / Book Fresh Pork Meat Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2016
We butcher and sell all your favorite pork parts:

ribs, ham, chops, belly, shoulder etc.

Prices are from 800 naira per kg depending on the part.

we also have fresh Lard or pork oil.

we also make whole Pig roasts or BBQ on request.

call or WhatsApp 08034209301
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2016
shoulder

1 Like

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Excellent Lard or Pig oil good for frying, grilling, soap making or body lotions

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2016
assorted cuts for your sausages, bacon, babyback ribs etc

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2016
Whole Roast, Asun, BBQ just a call away

1 Like

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pork meat dey sweet ooh cheesy

Boss please help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland tomorrow.. I will mention you in a thread tomorrow to tell you how to vote for her, will you help me boss?
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by abeyyskyne(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Oga Femu, gd day. Pls, is it advisable to cross female camborough gilts with a large-white boar? Thanks as I await ur response.
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by Rubyventures: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Before this pig was slaughtered, was the meat okayed by the health department as free from worms and fit for human consumption?

1 Like

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rubyventures:
Before this pig was slaughtered, was the meat okayed by the health department as free from worms and fit for human consumption?

the cakes and palm oil u advertise on nairaland are they free of poison and certified by nafdac?

11 Likes

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by Rubyventures: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
femu:

the cakes and palm oil u advertise on nairaland are they free of poison and certified by nafdac?

I just asked a simple question, There is no need to be so touchy. Reason I asked the question is due to the lifestyle of pigs, the meat is full of tape worms compared to other kinds life stock. Not just in Nigeria but other parts of the world. So calm down and be practical.

1 Like

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by Rubyventures: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Also for our information I do not sell cake and Palm oil. Those adverts were on behalf of very good friends.
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rubyventures:

I just asked a simple question, There is no need to be so touchy. Reason I asked the question is due to the lifestyle of pigs, the meat is full of tape worms compared to other kinds life stock. Not just in Nigeria but other parts of the world. So calm down and be practical.

your question is mischievous and exhibits absolute ignorance about all kinds of meat.

Have you worked as a veterinary doctor or in a meat processing plant before?.

pork is the most widely consumed meat globally and is responsible for providing affordable protein for the advanced countries we envy.

I don't need to emphasis the importance of protein to physical and mental development

3 Likes

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by Rubyventures: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
femu:

your question is mischievous and exhibits absolute ignorance about all kinds of meat.

Have you worked as a veterinary doctor or in a meat processing plant before?.

pork is the most widely consumed meat globally and is responsible for providing affordable protein for the advanced countries we envy.

I don't need to emphasis the importance of protein to physical and mental development

You can make your point without the insults. It also shows that you do not understand much about your product and my question. which I will try and explain differently.

I never said pork is not consumed in large quantities. Infact you are right pork is consumed in large quantities around the world but before it is sold for human consumption, it is certified as fit and free from worms by the meat/ health inspectors. this is what my question was all about. I eat pork meat, I love it, but I like to know the source because it is very easy to get infected with worms and these cause damage to major body organs.

Let me give you one piece of advice, you are trying to sell something, you need customers, try to be nice, it goes a long way. Your defensive attitude shows you've got something to hide.

5 Likes

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rubyventures:

You can make your point without the insults. It also shows that you do not understand much about your product and my question. which I will try and explain differently.

I never said pork is not consumed in large quantities. Infact you are right pork is consumed in large quantities around the world but before it is sold for human consumption, it is certified as fit and free from worms by the meat/ health inspectors. this is what my question was all about. I eat pork meat, I love it, but I like to know the source because it is very easy to get infected with worms and these cause damage to major body organs.

Let me give you one piece of advice, you are trying to sell something, you need customers, try to be nice, it goes a long way. Your defensive attitude shows you've got something to hide.

enough toasting!!!

if you want me to give you free Ham or ribs just holla

2 Likes

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by Rubyventures: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
femu:

enough toasting!!!

if you want to me to give you free Ham or ribs just holla

I don't need your free products, I always pay my way. At the end of the day there is nothing like a free lunch. Have a good evening.

I'm off. grin

1 Like

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
femu:

enough toasting!!!

if you want to me to give you free Ham or ribs just holla
I need and I have holla'd

1 Like

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
I need and I have holla'd

grin
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Order Fresh Pork Meat.

All your favourite cuts from 1,200 Naira per kg.
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by Gadgetmobil(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
You didn't state your location
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Gadgetmobil:
You didn't state your location
Lagos.
Where are you located and what quantity do you want to buy?
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Available for sale
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Affordable and delicious
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Delicious pork for the weekend
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by breadplanets(f): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
How do you sell the Lard?
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
breadplanets:
How do you sell the Lard?
Lard is available.
Call or WhatsApp 08034209301 to Order
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Weekend is over, renew your pot of soup with fresh pork
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2018
Renew your stew with pork
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Smoked and roasted pork completes your native soup.
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Pork Parts For Sale including offals

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Testimony from our customers

Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Minced pork meat, Smoked pork meat for sale in Lagos
Re: Farm Fresh Pork For Sale In Lagos by femu(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
We also have Lard for sale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church / Awesome Cakes By Sazzy's Place Lagos / Do You Normally Cry When You Slice The Onion (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.