Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Job Seekers Get In Here!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Seekers Get In Here!!! (1600 Views)

Upload Your CV Here. Recruiters And Job Seekers, Come In. / An Alternative For Bankers And Job-seekers. / JOB Seekers:view Tuesday Guardian Newspaper Jobs Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by refiner(f): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2016
My name is refiner and in conjunction with Biafrabushboy, we will be rolling out list of vacacies come August and september.

So please i would Advice us to stay glued to the thread so as not to be opening threads all the time to post vacancies.

For those that stay around lekki, you can drop your CV with Tripod Stand System ventures.

Looking for IT Technologists and IT marketers
source:Biafrabushboy

2) Verge Design Limited: Looking for graduate Trainees
check them online and apply
source: Biafrabushboy

Meanwhile, do well to visit https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802905
just type "I vote refiner cc NLjega"
Thanks
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by Dpredictor(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2016
refiner:
My name is refiner and in conjunction with Biafrabushboy, we will be rolling out list of vacacies come August and september.

So please i would Advice us to stay glued to the thread so as not to be opening threads all the time to post vacancies.

For those that stay around lekki, you can drop your CV with Tripod Stand System ventures.

Meanwhile, do well to visit https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802905
Thanks

Always helping...

Please sirs, click on the above link and help please..
cc
Onyingold,
frobOgenius,
nsegun5,
akarich007,
abarry001,
mattaz,
oladee13,
emalek86,
kris4luv01,
KPboy,
alextohan2020,
HST,
Sobeautiful,
flinton,
ugowinn,
Haute,
ans123,
bemagnify,
1tin4sure,
sammoe,
Sempumping,
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by Dpredictor(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice post OP...

Dear sirs, to support Op, please visit the above link and type "I vote refiner cc NLjega"

God bless

jesuspikinjp,
DRISKLEF,
phemolala07,
chialu,
GKACME1,
Cavenchy,
Rooneyboy,
darlingtonIIV,
iamlimo,
Reygynah1,
shurch,
dilini,
Certifiedbillio,
Prechy08,
zlatan10,
Kgdavid,
johnnygee001,
Icansing,
StarMogul,
horlamelekan,
BreadandBeans,
jayrager,
PHgirl,
dayomike,
emusmithy,
JoeBlocks,
Bobmaintain,
sprinter101,
Praizo2,
ErnieSmallzz,
thagift,
Hollaxzy95,
islamlade,
dannyben5,
SweetieConstie,
EmmahO,
colgaddafi,
live4ever,
ayokunle032,
lewispius,
yemory20,
Tobyshegz,
uplink,
exvisam,
Truman155,
sango147,
benedictnsi,
KGBEAST.
MrAboki,
amuokuko,
onila,
misscastle,
salabsholar01
, LieDetector,
ChappyChase,
Kestolovee95,
hopilo
,Jpphilips's,
shevon,
MalcoImX,
Gerrard59,
BALLOSKI,
yomalex,
Sweetcollins,
jeron1,
jrerico1,
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
refiner:

Thanks
weldone, plz,how about people that do not stay arround lekki,but are into IT,Can we still send a c.v?thanks and i hope u win. All d best.
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by refiner(f): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
issaRukayat:
weldone, plz,how about people that do not stay arround lekki,but are into IT,Can we still send a c.v?thanks and i hope u win. All d best.

Just for easy transportation..

That's why I said.."Stay around lekki"...
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
alright let's see how this goes then.
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by herzern(m): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2016
refiner:

Thanks

*sighs
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by gracebeing(f): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for the below position.

Job Title: Customer Relationship Management Executive
Reports To: Branch Manager, General Manager
Supervises: Shop Customer Relationship Officer
SUBJECT

DESCRIPTION
Purpose

This role seeks to focus on the ability of the incumbent to attract, retain as well as generate new business referrals from all new customers.
Re-attract, retain and generate new business referrals from old customers of Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
Analyse market and customer information based on sales data on a monthly/periodic basis
Support immediate team/supervisor and branch shop CRO in their customer service delivery
Maintain an up-to-date data management system using statistical and forecasting tools.
Maintain a healthy business-customer relationship with all customers via periodic phone calls, e-mails, newsletter and other means of proper means of communication.

Key Roles and
Responsibilities

• To meet and greet all customers who transact business with Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
•To proactively work with customer requests, preferences, inquires to ensure constant service delivery and value is achieved from Clean Ace services.
•To measure customer service satisfaction and feedback with the aid of short questionnaires and all communication channels
•To investigate and solve with management support, long standing problems that may exist of may be passed on by the branch CRO • To analyse and report customer trends such as lifestyle, spending pattern and other factors that affect customer business. •To work with sales reports to generate new business information from new customer in order to accurately report business progress •To make regular and period phone calls, sms and follow up with new and existing customer with the aim to re-attract, retain and ensure business continuity •To render support to other departments within and outside Clean Ace Group •To manage customer databases independently and provide support to other departments on further requests for data

Required Competencies and Attributes
Ability to design questionnaire, source sample base, conduct and supervise customer
Ability to design qualitative and quantitative research methodologies Good analytical skills and numerate Good presentation and communication skills; must be familiar with PowerPoint, Excel and Word Familiar with statistic software is preferred, e.g. SPSS/SAS/AMOS

Experience and Qualifications
University degree in market research / marketing / business / management / statistics / economics / sociology / psychology or related fields.  A professional qualification in CRM will be of added advantage High Level Proficiency in (written/spoken) English.

Interested person(s) should send CV to bvokeowo@outlook.com
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by growers(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
WORK PERMIT OPPORTUNITIES[/b]

NO DOWN PAYMENT
DUBAI WORK VISA PLUS FLIGHT TICKET
SINGAPORE WORK VISA WITH FLIGHT TICKET
JAPAN WORK VISA WITH FLIGHT TICKET
OMA WORK VISA WITH FLIGHT TICKETS
ALL ABOVE WITH FREE FEEDING AND ACCOMMODATION.
INTERESTED MEMBERS OF T HE PUBLIC TO SEND EMAIL TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk OR CALL ME ON 23407068293478 FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by Stormyweather(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2016
good morning, please I'm a fresh graduand of English and literary studies. I'm yet to serve or even pick up my statement of result. I don't want to just sit at home. what are my work options? friendly comments will be appreciated.
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by hriz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
refiner:

Thanks
ds is my mail
..psyquez@gmail.com pls can we relate.. i need sumtyn to do asap
Re: Job Seekers Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
refiner:

Just for easy transportation..

That's why I said.."Stay around lekki"...
I sent u a PM, please kindly reply smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Marketable Professional Certifications At The Moment? / 8 Ways To Get The Job Of Your Dreams / March 8 Guardian Newspaper Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.