Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

5 Focus And Concentration Enhancing Foods - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Focus And Concentration Enhancing Foods (648 Views)

Egg laying enhancing supplement for 500naira only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Focus And Concentration Enhancing Foods by ecclezzia: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Food is the fuel that regulates your energy and mood, both of which can significantly affect your focus. Just as you shouldn’t put olive oil into your car to make it run, you shouldn’t put chocolate syrup into your body to make you run.

Food has the incredible ability to affect your mental clarity, mood, memory, and ability to focus, so if you’re looking to boost your focus, one of the places you should start with is what you’re eating. Below are 9 f

http:///lifestyle/series/focus-concentration-enhancing-foods/
Re: 5 Focus And Concentration Enhancing Foods by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hey Guys....***Crying bitterly***

I need your help.
I'm Not asking for money oo. don't panic. tongue

I just want ya'll to give my girl Lanicky your votes.
Shez contesting for Miss NL. and we desperately need your votes.

A simple "I vote lanicky" cc: NLJega'' On this thread --------
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final would work the magic. please guys! Gracias!

zeetyzin bodyloveghetto alienstar eghosa1 odkboy23 kay17 oyestephen pablobellins felincous qhutetomsel cry
voting ends by 6pm...please hurry!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know About Cake, The Meaning, Baking And Ingredients / Live Chicken For Sale / Singer Garment Steamer At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.