Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Business Idea That Can Earn You A Million Naira In 12 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business Idea That Can Earn You A Million Naira In 12 Months (675 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Business Idea That Can Earn You A Million Naira In 12 Months by SMSguru(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2009
Hi All,

I conceived this business idea some weeks ago and I think the
product will sell like wild fire here in Nigeria.

What is the product? Flash drive! Yes, computer users all over the
world use flash drive but this particular flash drive will be customized
in such a way that it will be like a necklace. The flash drive will hang from
the necklace as a pendant.

Then, the names of popular European football clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool,
Manchester United, etc. will be engraved on the flash drive.

I hope this little explanation has shown you where I'm coming from and where I'm
going to.

Meanwhile, there are several firms in China that can produce such flash drive at a very
low price so that it can attract buyers.

What do you think?
Re: A Business Idea That Can Earn You A Million Naira In 12 Months by meemiluv(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
thats a great ideal
it also give football fans a means to advertise their club and also save datas
good ideal, when is the product lauch i want to partake i this business
more info please.
Re: A Business Idea That Can Earn You A Million Naira In 12 Months by edogram1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
flash drivers made in china are bunch of fake shit. no good. not a good idea. come up with a better planning
Re: A Business Idea That Can Earn You A Million Naira In 12 Months by SMSguru(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
edogram.:

flash drivers made in china are bunch of fake shit. no good. not a good idea. come up with a better planning

I'm not planning to go to China to produce fake flash drives as you called them.
You have to understand that Chinese products that are "fake shit" are so because
some Nigerians are looking for very cheap, almost free or totally free products.

If you give a Chinese man specifications on what you want your product to look like
he will give you what you want.

Come to think of it, you must not go to China!
Re: A Business Idea That Can Earn You A Million Naira In 12 Months by SMSguru(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
meemiluv:

thats a great ideal
it also give football fans a means to advertise their club and also save datas
good ideal, when is the product lauch i want to partake i this business
more info please.

You know exactly where I'm coming from. I'm still considering producing it
but I have not arrived at/made any concrete conclusion/decision.
Re: A Business Idea That Can Earn You A Million Naira In 12 Months by jjjkkkooo: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
The ideas is good, just polish it.
Re: A Business Idea That Can Earn You A Million Naira In 12 Months by whiteroses(f): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
SMSguru:

Hi All,

I conceived this business idea some weeks ago and I think the
product will sell like wild fire here in Nigeria.

What is the product? Flash drive! Yes, computer users all over the
world use flash drive but this particular flash drive will be customized
in such a way that it will be like a necklace. The flash drive will hang from
the necklace as a pendant.

Then, the names of popular European football clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool,
Manchester United, etc. will be engraved on the flash drive.

I hope this little explanation has shown you where I'm coming from and where I'm
going to.

Meanwhile, there are several firms in China that can produce such flash drive at a very
low price so that it can attract buyers.

What do you think?
is this a joke, sorry if its not embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Market And Advertise Your Products And Services / Reviewing The Appointments By Cbn / Need Buyers For Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.