Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Questions About French Visa, Please Help My Friend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Questions About French Visa, Please Help My Friend (643 Views)

"I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos / French Visa Appeal Format / Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About French Visa, Please Help My Friend by masterpwar: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
A friend of mine applied for a French tourist visa in 2013 July, biometric was done and he was refused visa, but no evidence on his passport page that the visa was refused.
1. Does it mean that he never applied for it?
2. Is it that they didn't input his bio data into there system... they just dumped his file?
3. Why is there no refusal stamp on his page?

Please help!!!!
Re: Questions About French Visa, Please Help My Friend by Iko5000: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
They don't need to put a stamp . They have the details in their systems , that's what they only need .
Re: Questions About French Visa, Please Help My Friend by masterpwar: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks
Re: Questions About French Visa, Please Help My Friend by DisturbingEU(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Pls guys i need requirements in applying for a French visa!

(1) (Reply)

The Traffic @ Mile 12 Right Now (pictures( / Short Notice Invitation To USA / What Are Our Chances At The USA EMBASSY /TOURISM !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.