Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) (9899 Views)

Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) / Video Gone Viral Of A Female Lecturer Demonstrating How To Put A Condom On With / My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Amiloaded: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
Issorait.... Nigerians gon' tag her a hoe... undecided
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by LadyAimy: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=Amiloaded post=46849169][/quote]
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na Love win

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by ukaeje(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello have you heard of www.cukanaija.com ? Check it out now!!!! You will be amazed

Now you can now buy sms at www.cukabulksms.com for just 1.20naira/unit!!!! Rush now!!!

For more Details and further negotiation
Call or whatsapp me with 08100054503 or email admin@cukabulksms.com

THNKS FOR READING
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by ogoloray(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
I personally see nuffin wrong in dis... I've always been a fan of self expression

1 Like

Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm .. The world is turning the way I want it .. So I'm waiting for that girl that will propose to me
Re: Female Lecturer Proposed To Her Student In Public (photos) by sanyamike(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2017
REGISTRATION CLOSING?

This is to inform all prospective JUPEB candidates that the registration for the 2017/2018 session has started since April and is still running at the moment . Although lectures are expected to start by the ending of this month, students still have the opportunity to register till December at our private study centers.
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board is a programme approved by Federal Government of Nigeria. Candidates who passed the examination can use the result as a qualification to gain admission into 200 level in combination with Direct Entry.
The Admission can only be secured into any of the list of JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
JUPEB Program is coordinated by the University of Lagos. The program runs for 9-11 months
It is divided into two sessions of First Semester and Second semester. JUPEB serves as an alternative to gain admission into 200 level in Nigerian universities and some foreign varsities. The main reason of JUPEB programme is to give students more chances of securing admission into universities.
JUPEB registration for 2017/2018 session is ongoing.

We implore Candidates to register now in order to be privileged to get study centers closer to them.
JUPEB registration is N10,000 while the breakdown of the JUPEB school Fees varies from center to center and from one university to another. You can call any of the phone numbers below to get more information about JUPEB fees.
Students can undergo their program in any center in any state of their choice and thereafter use the result to gain admission into any university of their choice in any state. This means that you can undergo the program at Ilorin and still gain admission to a university in Ogun state.
One of the major advantage of JUPEB is that the result do not expire. This means you can use it to secure Admission over and over.
To Register For JUPEB Program For 2017/2018 Session kindly call any of the numbers below.
08148501101 or 07019103120
SEE ALSO
NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES THAT ACCEPT JUPEB
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE JUPEB PROGRAM
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE JUPEB on www.alevelsprogramme.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Teachers Call Off Indefinite Strike Action / Strike: ASUU Denies Fresh Notice To Shut Down Universities / LASU Post-UTME: ₦190K To ₦384k Tuition Causes Low Turnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.