Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Néed The Solution To My Ipad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Néed The Solution To My Ipad (377 Views)

Help! My Ipad Air Gets Hot! / Please How Can I Load Mtn Recharge Card On My Ipad 3 / Need To Sync My Ipad Air2 In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Néed The Solution To My Ipad by mikhe2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
I was given an iPad to work on... But the apple ID to that iPad is locked . I tried to recover the password by having an email sent to the person's account (which we have access to and which is also the email associated with his Apple id) but the email isn’t going through. Tried 4 times to recover by email to no avail. Checked spam/junk folders and there’s nothing there. Then made the mistake of trying to do a restore through iTunes. Now I can’t even get into the phone. The first page says “Hola” as if it were a brand new phone, then swipe and it asks for the Apple ID password associated with that email account and now I can’t get past that screen to get to the home screen. So frustrating! I need your help guys...

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Q10 / How To Back Up And Restore SMS For Windows Mobile Using Imobiletool SMS Backup / Hp Laptop Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.