Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Help!!! Can Your Bank Review Your Statement Of Account To Another Person??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Can Your Bank Review Your Statement Of Account To Another Person??? (433 Views)

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound / Eight Reasons Why You Should Regularly Review Your Bank Statement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Can Your Bank Review Your Statement Of Account To Another Person??? by Colonelsanet(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
[/b][b][i][/i]PLS MY PEOPLE CAN YOUR BANK REVIEW YOUR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER PERSON WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION OR NOTICE
IF IT CAN BE DONE LET ME KNOW
BUT IF NOT PLS HELP ME WITH THE ACTIONS I CAN TAKE
THANKS
Re: Help!!! Can Your Bank Review Your Statement Of Account To Another Person??? by geez18(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
i believe the word you intended using is "reveal". that said,a bank may reveal your account statement to a third party only if compelled to do so by a competent court of law. the account in question may be under some sort of investigation to warrant such action. you have the right to know what led to that and if no legally backed reason is given,you reserve the right to pursue any legal course of action you so desire.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Fomuler / Naira Falls To 363 As Dollar Scarcity Continues / Hotel Management Door Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.