Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Beware Of Twinkles Media (ibrandmedia), He Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Twinkles Media (ibrandmedia), He Is A Scammer (1087 Views)

Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer / Kindly Ignore Any False Claim Against "Twinkles Media" / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Twinkles Media (ibrandmedia), He Is A Scammer by djdavisy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
The issue of scam is becoming serious these days, a certain blogger named "Temi" aka twinkles media ( his name "twynkus da urbane on facebook"wink is said to have collected the sum of 75,000 from rapper "Sauce Prince" for over a month for the upload of his song, having Steven abiola (CEO Entertain9ja) as his witness. 

Twynkus (@twynkus) on twitter refused to do the said job for over a month now and has been asked for a refund. But all he keeps giving are flimsy excuses. 

A certain case was reported by this same "twinkles media" 2015 last year..
And when an advert was placed for him on nairaland. Other artists who fell victim attacked him immediately. 

Twinkles Media (@twynkus) on twitter who has now changed his name to "Ibrand media" trying to wave his evil act has fallen to the wrong hands as Rapper Sauce Prince is ready to take this up and report has it that the said case has been reported to the police. 

"When so much pressure was on him. He had to forge an alert to Entertain9ja and Sauce Prince as a prove that he has refunded the money, only to get to the bank. And the bank confirmed it was a forged alert". This is a total proof that "Mr Ibrand media" is a bloody scammer. Beware 

While we wait for the outcome. Rapper Sauce Prince is seriously advising others never to have themselves associated with "Twinkles Media" who is now called "ibrandmedia". 

Here are few words Rapper Sauce Prince left on his facebook wall before twinkles media deleted all to avoid being exposed. 

• just when I thought I had all the answers, this bastard went and changed all the questions.
Twynkus da urbane 

• Be very careful paying money to someone like Twynkus da urbane! Twinkles Media for the upload of your song. He his not who he says he his. For over a month now he his still owing me a refund of a job I paid him. 
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!

•Its sick of Twynkus da urbane! Twinkles Media pissing me off then bitching when I retaliate! You have 2 choices people 1: pay me my money 2: deal with the consequences. choose carefully
Twynkus da urbane! Twinkles Media

• if my day keeps going this way i think i just might break you F..bad..in face to night because right now I'm dangerous

•You can stab me in the back as much as you like but when you involve my family that's a whole new ball game big f**king mistake! Just beware! you know who u r!
You are a big scam 

• Sad, Hurt, Angry, Mad & Disappointed. But you know what? I will let you know you can't get away with this. I paid you for the upload of a song. For over 1month "75k". U squandered the money and ignored the job. Now am asking for a refund all you keep telling me are excuses. 

• I have been so calm. If you continue this way, i'll personally hand you over to the police. And I think letting everyone know about this is the best.

•You're not who u say you are. Now I'm giving you 2hrs to refund my money or you'll ROT in JAIL

Details about scammer "Twinkles Media" now called "Ibrandmedia" are:
Phone num: 08130402784 , 08170636588 , 08145009400 , 09051313801. 
BBM Pin: 27BC9420
Facebook Name : "Twynkus da urbane"
He lives at ikorodu. Here are his pictures below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Twinkles Media (ibrandmedia), He Is A Scammer by finalboss1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
tor nor be only Twynkus nah twinker how will u give sm one like dis ur money
Re: Beware Of Twinkles Media (ibrandmedia), He Is A Scammer by Prevho: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
The guy is a confirmed scammer and thief.

His real name is Ayomide Adesogo, lives in Lagos.

Next time, do a Google search, there is a disclaimer on him already as a well known scammer.

I found this about him

http://twinklesmediaayomideadesogoisascammer..com.ng/2015/10/twinkles-media-and-ayomide-adesogo-are.html?m=1

My friend had an issue with him upto 40,000 naira and he ran away, we will still get him with BVN.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Twinkles Media (ibrandmedia), He Is A Scammer by yomi0009: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bloody scammer. He his fond of it.

Big thief.

Ibrandmedia kor. Ibrandthief ni
Re: Beware Of Twinkles Media (ibrandmedia), He Is A Scammer by datboyjerry(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Twinkle is a monumental fraudster of epic proportion.. His penchant for untoward swindling is now vast and iconic.

Prevho:
The
guy is a confirmed scammer and thief.

His real name is Ayomide Adesogo, lives in Lagos.

Next time, do a Google search, there is a disclaimer on him already as a well known scammer.

I found this about him

http://twinklesmediaayomideadesogoisascammer..com.ng/2015/10/twinkles-media-and-ayomide-adesogo-are.html?m=1

My friend had an issue with him upto 40,000 naira and he ran away, we will still get him with BVN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What People Did 2 Boys That Snatched Wallet 4rm A Guy At Mile 4 Cos Of $100 / HIV+ Ghanaian Lady Vows To Spread The Disease Before Dying / Recession Wahala!! See What A Man Did To His Boss Over Salary Delayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.