Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Showbox Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Showbox Issue (822 Views)

Download And Install Latest Showbox Apk App / Showbox isn't working, Help / How To Earn Cash Every Week With Showbox Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showbox Issue by 2Mekus: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
What has happened to Showbox application? It is no longer updating or showing movies. One can't download movies too. Any help please?
Re: Showbox Issue by olurotimi1: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hope you have the latest version.
Re: Showbox Issue by krozay(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
I uninstalled my Showbox long time ago because of the same issue and there is no more server 1 but I now use
Cinema box-latest movies
Terrarium tv -for only shows
Megabox hd or cartoon hd

So u can search them on Google and download the apps

Re: Showbox Issue by GeorgeWilliams(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
mmmmmm
Re: Showbox Issue by 2Mekus: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
krozay:
I uninstalled my Showbox long time ago because of the same issue and there is no more server 1 but I now use
Cinema box-latest movies
Megabox hd or cartoon hd

Can I download movies from Cinema box?
Besides, what actually happened to Show box? Have they packed it in? I installed the new one with one eye and it isn't doing anything. I tried updating the old one to no avail.
Re: Showbox Issue by ify2nyce(f): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
krozay:
Cinema box-latest movies
Megabox hd or cartoon hd

name of your font?
Re: Showbox Issue by krozay(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
ify2nyce:
name of your font?
my font is romance fatal serif
Re: Showbox Issue by krozay(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
2Mekus:

Can I download movies from Cinema box?
Besides, what actually happened to Show box? Have they packed it in? I installed the new one with one eye and it isn't doing anything. I tried updating the old one to no avail.
yes u can download movies on cinema box just click the movie u want ,when loading the movie u can change the quality of the stream it is mostly on 720p just click on the 720p or 360p to change it ,then when the movies starts,there will be a download button at the top right corner,click on it voilaa
Re: Showbox Issue by chubbyman(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Showbox is back and rocking again after the server1 debacle,now most of the movies have been move to a new server3 which is so far just as effective as the late server1,give it a whirl again and see for yourself...showbox rockssss

(1) (Reply)

closed / Help I Ă‘eed A A Good Phone Btw 30k-35k / Infinix Hot S Review | Touch Controls | Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.