Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How To Play The Hidden Chess Game On FB Messenger - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Play The Hidden Chess Game On FB Messenger (440 Views)

How To Promote Your Business On Fb / Help! Help! I Want To Advertise On Fb And On Other Platforms / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Play The Hidden Chess Game On FB Messenger by archeotepryx(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yea!.. does the header sound confusing of quite surprising??!!. Don't be surprised, in case you don't know, the FB messenger has a hidden chess game in it as well as a football game and basketball also, I already talked about those two in the previous posts
So do you like chess, thanks to Zuckerberg, you can now do something extra cool with the Fb messenger whenever your bored. I don't wanna talk too much, so I'll just go straight to how to access the game and how you go about playing it
To access the game, simply open up a conversation with a friend and type "@fbchess play" to start a game. Then you use standardalgebraic notation to move your pieces, prefacingevery instruction with the command "@fbchess." For example , "@fbchessPe4" would move your pawn (P) to square E4, ( you get that?!!)
Now, here are the basics: K is for king, Q forqueen, B for bishop, N for knight, R for rook, and P for pawn. If you need to specify which piece you're moving, you can add its location to the command. Example "Nbd2" will move the knight in the b file (the vertical column) into square d2. Use the command "x" to take a piece (e.g. B2xc5 will have your bishop in the second rank, or horizontal row, to square c5); the command "=" to promote a pawn to a queen (e.g. e8=Q); and the command "0-0-0" to castle.You can also use "@fbchess resign" to end a match, also get your statistics with "@fbchessstats," and pick which color you start with bytyping "@fbchess play white" or "@fbchess playblack." (If you don't specify your color will beassigned automatically. As usual in chess, white goes first.)
* always remember to add the "@" before any command and you can also type @fbchesshelpfor more info that I didn't mention.. the game is quite complicated I don't seem to remember all the command
Think I'm lieing??!! Check it out, I was shocked the first time I tried it too

www.cudgels..com

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens On The Internet In 60 Seconds / Another Black Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale / Ankaka SPY Gear Contest - 1st Prize $1000 Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.