Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 23rd June, 2016. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 23rd June, 2016. (303 Views)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / See RCCG June 2016 Holy Ghost Service - Victorious Praise / Holy Ghost Night June 2016 Victorious Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 23rd June, 2016. by ChosenOnline: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY, JUNE 23RD, 2016.

TEXT: Ecclesiastes 12:13, Matthew 6:25-33

THEME: DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE AN ARK OF GOD?

"And the Philistines took the ark of God, and brought it from Eben-ezer unto Ashdod............"(1 Samuel 5:1-5)

One grievous mistake which the Philistines made was to take the ark of God and deposit it in the house of their god known as Dagon. Dagon was an idol and not a god. So, in the ensuing battle with the Holy Ghost, the Dagon was defenseless. By morning of the next day, Dagos was seen fallen headlong to the ground. They picked it up again and set him up again. The next day- they came back only to discover that Dagon had fallen to the ground; this time the head and the palms of its hands were cut off

You are an ark of God. I am not sure the exact place where they have taken your name to, but the scenario surrounding the Ark of God is about to be replayed. Any enemy that tries to place your name in any kingdom- shrine or altar, cannot survive the heat of the Holy Ghost. No matter where they have taken your name or picture to but be rest assured that like Dagon. they shall fall upon their faces and the palms of their hands shall be cut off.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Anywhere they have deposited my picture or image: I command it to scatter to pieces, in Jesus' name. Any idol in the form of dagon set against me, break to pieces, in Jesus' name.

2. Any obituary poster bearing my name or picture or that of my G. O, his wife and children, receive destruction by the Holy Ghost fire, in Jesus' name.

4. Any where they have conjured my image into a bottle and locked me up, let the bottle break by thunder, in Jesus name.

4. Any spiritual prison where they have dumped me to rot away, let the prison door open on its own accord, release me and catch fire, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Quick To Judge(scenario) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Wake Up!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.