Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Awards Scholarship To 17 Best WAEC Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Governor Ikpeazu Awards Scholarship To 17 Best WAEC Students (680 Views)

Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer / NITDA Awards Scholarship To 92 Nigerian Postgraduate Students For 2017/18 / Sudan Awards Scholarship To 91 Kano Indigenes(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ikpeazu Awards Scholarship To 17 Best WAEC Students by Ponponkon: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2016
UMUAHIA—GOVERNOR Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has awarded tertiary education scholarship to 17 students, who performed very well in the May/June 2015 West African School Certificate Examination, WASCE. Ikpeazu They were drawn from the 17 Local Government Council areas of the state. The governor had also approved that henceforth, the best performing student in WASCE from each of the 17 council areas would get automatic tertiary education scholarship from the state government. A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to  Governor Ikpeazu, Enyinnaya Appolos, explained that the decision was in appreciation of the ranking of the state as number one state in the May/June 2015 West African School Certificate Examination, WASCE, result as released by the West African Examinations Council, WAEC.   

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/ikpeazu-gives-scholarship-17-best-wasce-students/
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Awards Scholarship To 17 Best WAEC Students by Ponponkon: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Bro lalasticlala my gee,E don tey o. Lalasticlala wetin dey cup nah? What's your take on this move by God sent Dr Okezie Ikpeazu? Faulks road Aba will be flagged off today,remember I told you then to chilax
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Awards Scholarship To 17 Best WAEC Students by Dayo4real12: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Nice One
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Awards Scholarship To 17 Best WAEC Students by lalasticlala(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala my gee,E don tey o. Lalasticlala wetin dey cup nah? What's your take on this move by God sent Dr Okezie Ikpeazu? Faulks road Aba will be flagged off today,remember I told you then to chilax

I can see u are back to continue from where u stopped. I heard Ur oga dissolved his media team. It's like u guys have settled.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Awards Scholarship To 17 Best WAEC Students by Ponponkon: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
lalasticlala:

I can see u are back to continue from where u stopped. I heard Ur oga dissolved his media team. It's like u guys have settled.
I never had any problem with him,I felt like giving Nairaland a little break then to concentrate on my online programme in photojournalism
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Awards Scholarship To 17 Best WAEC Students by Ponponkon: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2016
lalasticlala:

Nna

(1) (Reply)

25 Greats Fact You Don't Know About Finland Education That Will Impress You !!! / 2019/2020 Polytechnic Ibadan Admission Form Is Out!!! / How To Check Your May/june 2016 WASSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.