Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Is It Possible To Devlop An Android App With PHP - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Devlop An Android App With PHP (3330 Views)

[Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / 10 Nights Of Cloning Nairaland With PHP / Cost Of Building An App With More Features Than Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Possible To Devlop An Android App With PHP by ogunjobiolaide: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2018

Yes it is possible. But in reality, I work with android xml/java as my frontend and php as my backend.
Are u sure of this?
Re: Is It Possible To Devlop An Android App With PHP by sparkle6(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Learn react.js java is a very confused language. Too many frameworks, you will get confused halfway. Java ee, jsp, servlet, jsf, java web start, javafx, swing, awt, swt, gwt, andriod dev, groovy, scala, jython, jruby, opencv, fxml, jboss, jbeans, tomcat, apache blah blah blah etc. Am still confused on which to focus. I know java core sha.
Re: Is It Possible To Devlop An Android App With PHP by vijayhackr: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Hi, You can not develop a mobile application or android application with PHP, Click here to learn Ionic through you can build your first application:
https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-ionic

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things I Learnt From My Mobile App’s Journey To Its First 1000 Downloads / New And Hot: Lithium Battery Level Indicator With Arduino And LCD / Creative Skills To Improve Your Essay Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.