Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Calabar Kidnapping: Not Quite Sure. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Kidnapping: Not Quite Sure. (471 Views)

VIDEO: Igbo Homosexual Rich Landlord Was Caught Not Quite Long About Having Sex / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery / Man Arrested For Kidnapping A 6-month-old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Kidnapping: Not Quite Sure. by source10able: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Saw the news yesterday about the calabar kidnapping of some white men. Maybe that's why I think I have to report this. On my way to UNIBEN this morning by the bus stop at S&T Barracks Benin city, I came across a brand new Toyota Highlander. Wine colour. Driving on the opposite direction of the road. Directly opposite the Barracks. This was at about 9:10AM. As I parted to give way for the moving vehicle, I saw one white man, sitting at the back seat between 3 black men, looking timidly at me. I immediately became suspicious and made an attempt to get the plate number of the vehicle. I tried to walk quickly ahead, to get the plate number of the vehicle, and so the driver seeing me coming, made two reckless attempts to enter the other lane of the highway. They were able to at the third attempt in spite of oncoming vehicles. And so I couldn't get the number. but I recall, seeing the GTE as at the begining of the number. I hope this helps.

The man I saw was sitting low in the vehicle towards the driver window. I couldn't see his hair color.

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Brutally Murdered By Herdsmen In Nassarawa State (graphic Photos) / Poachers Arrested In Bauchi(pictured) / Police Service Commission Names Seven Digs, Police Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.