Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Help Me Out Online Store - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Out Online Store (451 Views)

Payment GATEWAY For Online Store / Need An Ecommerce Website Or An Online Store? Get In Here / Is It Advisable To Blog On An Online Store? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Online Store by NetBizguy: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Good day my main Bosses.. I'm working on an online store using wordpress 4.2 version, Shopintegrator for the store and Shopping Cart and then, Voguepay for payment.. here I'm having two issues

The Shopintegrator worked the first time I integrated it into the site, my products show very well but when I click to pay for the order, Voguepay returns empty page after their header and you even be able to see where to enter credit card or billing information, that was where I left the work for that day.. that is one..

2.. After I returned to continue but even the Shop-integrator is not showing anymore to even shop for anything let alone paying..

Please anyone here with help? assist your brothder.. Thanks
Re: Help Me Out Online Store by Julius2214(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Install and use wooCommerce. it's easier and compatible with VoguePay
Re: Help Me Out Online Store by kingthreat(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Talk to your voguepay
Re: Help Me Out Online Store by boluwaji44: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
NetBizguy:
Good day my main Bosses.. I'm working on an online store using wordpress 4.2 version, Shopintegrator for the store and Shopping Cart and then, Voguepay for payment.. here I'm having two issues

The Shopintegrator worked the first time I integrated it into the site, my products show very well but when I click to pay for the order, Voguepay returns empty page after their header and you even be able to see where to enter credit card or billing information, that was where I left the work for that day.. that is one..

2.. After I returned to continue but even the Shop-integrator is not showing anymore to even shop for anything let alone paying..

Please anyone here with help? assist your brothder.. Thanks

I guess you talk to the support team of VoguePay.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon SEO Expert Optimization & Product Ranking SEO Service / You Have To See This / Get Free Content For Your Sites Or Blog...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.