Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Patricia Gunawan New Star Asian Remain Grounded - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Patricia Gunawan New Star Asian Remain Grounded (688 Views)

Trend Alert: How To Wear A Crop Top, Look Sexy And Remain Decent / Asian Milk Is Available / Asian Whitening Milk And Morrocan Lightening Serum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patricia Gunawan New Star Asian Remain Grounded by jadeennett: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Runner-up title of Asia's Next Top Model (AsNTM) season 4 made a name Patricia Gunawan (25), winner of Femina Face II in 2010, took off! Road modeling career in Asia have spread out in front of the eye. Demand as a presenter or host a television program at home and abroad began to arrive. One by one, his dreams were answered.

Request eliminated

Reached the top three in AsNTM season 4 never thought Patrice. The motivation to follow this event originally was to forget a love affair had just run aground. "I just wanted to look for busyness any time, let me quickly move on," he said, laughing.

Who would have thought, action debut on the catwalk challenging in the first day received resounding praise from the judges and mentors led by Cindy Bishop, top model from Thailand. Pamor and charm began to steal the stage competition which took superketat it!

Expertise Patrice walk gracefully in high heels wearing autodidact had been honed since he was a high school school in Tourism Studies Rex Mundi, Central Jakarta. In this place, all the female students to wear shoes with high heels. "Leaving home from school or ride the Trans Jakarta, motorcycle taxi, or microbus, I always wear heels with the right length of 7 cm," he recalls. Her experience performing in a number of fashion shows, one of Jakarta Fashion Week, also became its capital.

Stage by stage of selection undertaken by Patrice heavily. During two months of quarantine, they live without any means of communication, without the internet, and television. They are also not allowed to interact with outsiders and family, in addition to the crew of the jury and the organizers. Stayed one roof with 12 other participants from 10 countries who have character, culture, customs, and languages ​​has complicated the situation. This distinction is important not often ignites strife between them. "Usually, the bickering begins and ends by the gossip that can actually be solved by good," he says.

These emotional friction could make almost gave up and did not want to continue the competition. He even deliver it directly to the executive producer of this event when it will enter the second episode. "I can not stand the atmosphere that is not conducive quarantine. I ask to be eliminated, "he said, seriously.

However, he does not go get a return ticket. Instead, the points value continues at the top, and even become number one, making it drove into the later stages. At this point he learned to change the views. She began to receive state and celebrate achievements that had he achieved. "Like it or not, I've decided to follow this event. Weighing whatever the challenge, I should not complain, "he said, firmly.

After two companions in AsNTM, Aldilla Zahraa (Indonesia) and Tuti Noor (Malaysia), eliminated, Patrice get peace and consolation from another friend brought from the homeland. This loyal friend is the book The Secret works of Rondha Byrne, prayer books and Bibles.(formal dresses)

Women born in Jakarta, July 14, 1990, is not squandered the trust given by the jury. He was always trying to look in total, either in a photo shoot and catwalk. "In addition to preparing to perform optimally, I am also prepared mentally when it should be eliminated," he said.

As a stress reliever and a bad mood due to the high pressure, Patrice will usually dancing or invite friends and crew AsNTM to frolic. Compared with other participants, Patrice was most excited and hilarious. Her presence always managed to make the atmosphere so lively. This uniqueness is what makes the other participants pleased with him.

Maintain a good relationship with each participant becomes the key to be able to enjoy a period of quarantine. Although, sometimes she likes are made annoyed by nature lazy and spoiled her friends are reluctant to wash dishes or clean up their homes. "I often mediate for friends who quarrel," he said. On the attitude he also gained recognition as a protector.

All the criticism from the judges he responded positively. Patrice knew that this time he is in the higher competition. So it was natural when juries forge participants strongly, so that they could be a model capable no matter where they are located.

The presence of international models from Indonesia, Kelly Tandiono, as a judge and mentor on this event. a motivation for Patrice. He was proud and want to be like Kelly recognized abroad. Actually, they're both already known for years. Besides equally often perform at a fashion show in Jakarta, they also both belong to social organizations Home Clever. "I do not expect him to be one of the jury," he said.

Its proximity to Kelly does not necessarily make a big Patrice head or soothe. He remained through all circuits with a maximum quarantine. "If I look bad, Kelly certainly say bad, and vice versa," said the woman plays the body 170 cm.

Although not won first prize, Patrice remain proud and grateful to be able to survive until the final episode. He acknowledged, Tawan is highly deserved first prize. "With a height of 177 cm and weight proportional, Tawan is fitted to the international market. Very humble, very friendly, and sincere, "he said. Since the first days of quarantine, Patrice has been predicting, Tawan going to get the best position.

Does not mean the door of success has not been open to him. Conversely, as the runner-up, Patrice got great confidence as a brand ambassador automaker Subaru in South Asia. He was also chosen as the brand ambassador of toothpaste Closeup. Her face will fill the editorial pages renowned lifestyle magazine in Singapore. He will be the new star of Asia!

The spirit of sharing

Patrice admits, Femina face a major role in the success of the trip. While following Femina face, he might be prepared to succeed in a variety of career options. While in quarantine he studied public speaking, etiquette, how to behave, to communicate with fellow finalist, photographer and jury. He also feels fortunate to be trained by teachers of the caliber of Ari Tulang, for flexible pose and walk on the catwalk, the two powers that stand in AsNTM.

Since the title II WF 2010 winner, Patrice career in modeling is continue to climb. Within a week he could have two to three schedules fashion show and photo shoot. He also often appeared to be a model of television advertising for the health beverage products, banking, and most recently became the muse for one of the international brand of hair dye products issued.

Having won the runner-up AsNTM season 4, Patrice has decided to expand into other entertainment fields, becoming a talk show host or presenter of television programs. However, he promised not to leave the modeling world. The plan he created solely to take any chances. He was glad the decision has received full support from both parents, Beddhi and Shirly Gunawan. In fact, before they did not approve the youngest of three brothers are plunged into the world of entertainment. "I used to study while doing business clothes. This is where the opportunities in the world of modeling open, and I took it, "he said.

Since March 2016 ago, he became a broadcaster at the Hard Rock FM, Jakarta, and brought two programs. Cheerful chatter is always able to break the ice. This ability started honed since he became the master of ceremonies (MC) together Ayu Dewi in her wedding party. Following a similar opportunity in the automotive exhibition Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) in 2014. During the 11 days that he was believed to be the MC for a car brand made in Europe.

Now, the activity more dense than the time before following AsNTM. His days were filled with shooting from one magazine to another magazine, to meet with some of the manufacturers of television programs. "I'm also running a business selling hair supplement. For now, the product is marketed through Instagram me, "he explained.

In July, flying hours more dense with a tour out of the city. This time, he will share the experience of beauty and fashion in some schools in Surabaya and Malang, East Java. Although quite busy, he did not abandon his social activities in Clever house he had been living since 2014 with designer clothing Kanaya Tabitha.

Commitment to continue to contribute in the social sphere is constituted by a high sense of nationalism. "Quit complaining and protest against the government. Let's move! "Cried the woman smiling. In any case, he wanted to be a motivation for young children Indonesia for more care for others. Smart house together, Patrice go straight to meet and train the artisans weaving in and Kefamenanu Maumere, East Nusa Tenggara. He came to give motivation to young people there to want to learn and continue the legacy tradition of weaving.

"We give an overview of capital and also count the profit and loss weave fabric. The advantage that they can get used to their school fees, "he said. Woven fabrics of society was partly brought to Jakarta to be sold through the Smart Home.

In the near future Patrice also plans to ask the fabrics have been used as clothing fashion show was great. "Our hope, anyway, can display them in the event of Jakarta Fashion Week this year," said a woman who participated looking for donors for the victims of the smoke of forest fires in South Sumatra.

His passion for sharing the greater thanks to the support of her new boyfriend, Ben Soebiakto. In addition to running the business of digital media, Ben also often contribute to social movements. "Ben had helped Smart Home program," he said, proudly.

Patrice hope, someday, with her husband and her children, she can exist in a variety of career paths, both in the fields of business, education, as well as in the world of entertainment. "When the economy is well established, it will be more people who could have helped," he said.

(1) (Reply)

New Raymond Weil Unisex Wristwatch On Sale / Plain T-shirts Urgently Needed In Bulk / Ankara Trend Alert: The Fire Ankara Prints Recommended To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.