Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions (1446 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Dangote Refinery Will Fetch $6bn Forex Yearly - CBN / 10 Kind Of Business That Can Fetch You Millions In Nigeria (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by seunn: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
I want to share with you an exciting new business opportunuty that has arisen as a result of the internet.For free details,send email:phillips_okor@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2009
Send details to ayokemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by bolly(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
i need the detail bolajiabioye@yahoo.com
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by ksa2much(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
free details pls ksa2much@yahoo.com
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by Thethy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
Beware of 419.
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by oluwabamis(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2009
send details to johnsonayorinde@yahoo.com
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by fuke(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2009
seunn:

I want to share with you an exciting new business opportunuty that has arisen as a result of the internet.For free details,send email:phillips_okor@yahoo.co.uk

Check your mail. Or contact me on Jidolconsul005@yahoo.com
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by Teminio: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2009
Please I also need the details. Kindly send to teminiola@gmail.com
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by Tadeus(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2009
send me details at, thaddeusmba9@gmail.com
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by ifyalways(f): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2009
As una dey drop email addy so make person no come back here com cry abt losing money to anyone oh.
awon feli felis.
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ ifyalways

We reject it by fire and thunder grin
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by xtremious(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
see people dey drop e-mail as then see FOS,NAIJA peeps una too much!!!!,
@ poster,why dont you just post the info for everyone to see,i hope no ilegal consultation fee dey there ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by abiobay: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
i'm interested, mcmikecerano@yahoo.com
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by chazy4real(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2009
am interested, Agozie2020@yahoo.com
Re: Zero-start Up Capital Business That Can Literally Fetch You Millions by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2009
With due respect to the innitiator of this thread I will like to advise that;

Forum members, should stop this habit of easily dropping email addresses on boards.

I was once like that until I learnt about a kind of software called the email harvesting software and once it is unleashed into the net depending on the motive it was sent out for, you may end up receiving scam emails which may be tempting enough to make you part with your cash.

To avoid being scammed, use your mobile instead number. It is safer.

This is from experience and now that I am wiser, I hardly receive scam mails. If you must request for that opportunity, it is better to send your email to his cell.

Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Please how can I Make Money Online? / Business Name Registration & Nafdac Approval Process Needed, Pls Help. / Volkswagen Lt Truck Needed For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.