Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,185 members, 7,845,890 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Money Is Hard To Get, But Its Easy If Your Working For Politicians - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Money Is Hard To Get, But Its Easy If Your Working For Politicians (1000 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Hard To Get, But Its Easy If Your Working For Politicians by callmeamadike(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nobody will ever want to stop being rich, after all, that is one of our core purpose of being alive.

You will find making and having money very difficult if you think more of big things that you hear or see in other people's lives.

If you have N10,000 now that is your scope for this very minute, so remember that achieving your dreams is not by being anxious it's by working from the point your standing firm.

If you live in Nigeria, always remember that tomorrow is a big thing, so make investment based on what you have rather than what your expecting.

I am making money from working for politicians rather than being one, I am making money by solving my problems because there are millions more like me, I am making money because I built http://PADYPADY.com rather than wait for the Government to create jobs.

You will always be useful if you innovate, and whether rich or poor you will always answer your name.

Thank you for your time

Re: Money Is Hard To Get, But Its Easy If Your Working For Politicians by okolichibuzor(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
hahaha...... chop the money....and forget ur days of hunger.. grin grin grin
Re: Money Is Hard To Get, But Its Easy If Your Working For Politicians by DaBullIT(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Advertisement , na me go call mynd44 and seun make them come ask you for money for space

1 Like

Re: Money Is Hard To Get, But Its Easy If Your Working For Politicians by callmeamadike(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
okolichibuzor:
hahaha...... chop the money....and forget ur days of hunger.. grin grin grin

Thanks bro
Re: Money Is Hard To Get, But Its Easy If Your Working For Politicians by Fairytales: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Because they are thieves
Re: Money Is Hard To Get, But Its Easy If Your Working For Politicians by callmeamadike(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fairytales:
Because they are thieves

Maybe, but we are working for the money

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki / Bitles.eu - The Main Cryptocurrency Trend 2020 I'm Working With / Cheap Property For Sale! OSAPA LONDON LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.