Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Signing The Change.org Petition To Allow Nigerian Paypal Holders Receive Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Signing The Change.org Petition To Allow Nigerian Paypal Holders Receive Funds (707 Views)

Take A Look At The Change This Driver Gave Me / Sign This Change.org Petition To Make Nigerians Receive Paypal Funds *416 To Go / Paypal Payment Stigmatization:Sign This Petition To Allow Nigerian Receive Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signing The Change.org Petition To Allow Nigerian Paypal Holders Receive Funds by Cyberknight: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
I came across this interesting petition on Change.org put up by a really inspired young lady:

https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal

It's really a shame that PayPal doesn't allow Nigerian users to receive funds. This would benefit not only those who do legitimate business online (of which there is a growing number), but also the general public, as people with family and friends in the diaspora could easily receive money from them, instead of going through the usual send-through-someone-coming-back or Western Union's underwhelming payouts.

Perhaps this could be moved to the front page so more people can see it and hopefully sign it?

(1) (Reply)

Any Nlander In Ghana? I Want To Know The Price Of Dollar To Ghana Cedi. / Were To Buy/sell Quality Made In Nigeria Items / Trading Floor Of The Nigeria Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.