Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral (3755 Views)

Photo Of Two Grandmas Who Are Identical Twins Goes Viral / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral by ashewoboy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
The best way to save refiner is for lalasticlala to hide all the above comments including this. Dats if this thread makes front page. If not, it will mar her chances of becoming miss nairaland.
Re: Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral by refiner(f): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
ahnie:
this comment of her's has already marred her chances of getting votes.jus for a taste of porridge she sold her conscience....no hate on her,God knows i would never cast my votes for her.i wish her godspeed in her quest tho!

Mama, don't get me wrong...

I will never back such statement...

She wanted an argument, that's why I avoided it...

Please ma... same way they said we shldnt argue with atheists, that was d same way I avoided that... please if not for vote sake, for conscience sake.., forgive. God bless you.
Re: Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral by missvera(f): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:

Hahahaha.. @ your PP...

nice one you gat there...

Thanks for your post...
Thanks sweet.
You are welcome.
Re: Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
ahnie:
Ma'am ayam not holdin anything against miss refiner.she z a great gyal wink.onekuz has eaten your cake.Lol how z life naw?
Lol, issokay. Life is good, we are living it one step at a time. You ma'am?
Re: Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral by HaneefahRN(f): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
misreal:
An isis memeber in the making.

An innocent baby? That was a very sick joke. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral by misreal(m): 5:07am On Jun 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

An innocent baby? That was a very sick joke. You should be ashamed of yourself.
cry..am sorry na..
Re: Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral by ahnie: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
refiner:

Mama, don't get me wrong...

I will never back such statement...

She wanted an argument, that's why I avoided it...

Please ma... same way they said we shldnt argue with atheists, that was d same way I avoided that... please if not for vote sake, for conscience sake.., forgive. God bless you.
forgiv you kwa!bae you did me no wrong. shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral by ahnie: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, issokay. Life is good, we are living it one step at a time. You ma'am?
we yahh kickin ma'am.thnks
Re: Photo Of Baby Born In 'prayerful Mood' Goes Viral by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
ahnie:
we yahh kickin ma'am.thnks
You're welcome ma'am smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad / How Do You Handle This? / He Announced My HIV Status In The Presence Of My Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.