Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Stages Protest Against Eco-bank[photos] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Stages Protest Against Eco-bank[photos] (675 Views)

Gtb And Eco Bank Torturing Me / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / See What Eco Bank Gave Us As Depositing Slips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Stages Protest Against Eco-bank[photos] by onlyme12: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerians are really suffering imagine when you finish, you go enter bank to receive comfortable services in return you will get heartbreak.

A student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Eberechukwu Praise Eze stages protest against them their poor services.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/06/23/a-student-of-nnamdi-azikiwe-university-stages-protest-against-eco-bank-for-their-poor-services/

Re: A Student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Stages Protest Against Eco-bank[photos] by jmichlins(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
I pity the manager of that branch in this era of mass sack in the banking industry should the media be favourable to her post
Re: A Student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Stages Protest Against Eco-bank[photos] by olaric(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Stone age bank. Trouble looms for the branch manager for this bad publicity the bank is getting.
Re: A Student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Stages Protest Against Eco-bank[photos] by Almaiga: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
I never liked that Bank.
Re: A Student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Stages Protest Against Eco-bank[photos] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's not just there alone. Ecobank in most places have won several awards for rendering poor services. In Delta State University, their ATMs are always not loaded with cash, even if they do, within an hour or two, it's empty again. Their customer care representatives are very rude to the bone marrow.
Re: A Student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Stages Protest Against Eco-bank[photos] by tmark1888: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Is her mission to get her money or embarrass ecobank?
Standing in front of the bank where her money is n carrying placard is childish o. If her money is truly dere n she has perfected her withdrawal process, no bank will refuse paying her.
it's either she has no money dere or she has not perfected her documentation. She should do the right thing or tell the world wat transpired inside the branch when she went for the money.
No amount of protest will get any bank to pay you money unless you do the right thing.
Re: A Student Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Stages Protest Against Eco-bank[photos] by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
tmark1888:
Is her mission to get her money or embarrass ecobank?
Standing in front of the bank where her money is n carrying placard is childish o. If her money is truly dere n she has perfected her withdrawal process, no bank will refuse paying her.
it's either she has no money dere or she has not perfected her documentation. She should do the right thing or tell the world wat transpired inside the branch when she went for the money.
No amount of protest will get any bank to pay you money unless you do the right thing.

Mr man... Its better u stfu if you don't live in this country...
Talking as if the banking system is very efficient...
I've been to GTB over 5 times for them to deactivate SMS alert on my account as I receive email alert ... The customer care always claim they've done it and don't know why I'm still getting the SMS alert and thus getting charged over 600naira monthly...
Now, who do I blame for the incompetency? Myself?
Even when I called gtconnect, they claimed my SMS alert is off... But I still receive sms alert... Is it that they have no control over their systems?

Gtb bank has began a fraud spree on most accounts using mobile airtime recharge by debitting for airtimes bought in the past... Transactions we were already debitted for when we bought the airtime... Now they are claiming they didn't debit us those times.. Smh

And you're here defending the failed banking system and should I call it fraudulent

(1) (Reply)

A New Company Needs A Marketer/manager / Where Can I Get This.. Wholesale / How To Relocate To Canada As A Permanent Resident Skilled Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.