Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 23, Enough (pix Inside) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 23, Enough (pix Inside) (428 Views)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 26, Amazing Grace (pix Inside) / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 8, Ashawo No Be Work (pix Inside) / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 23, Enough (pix Inside) by lyricalpontiff(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
One rose from the world's garden is enough
Being cuddle by her arms is really enough
Moonlight strolls and holding hands is enough
Tasting her saliva when our lips play is enough

A creeper twines itself around the unbending tree
That's how she leans firm on me, that's enough
She is my pleasure, she is my delight
She is so beautiful, I can't look at her enough

She shares my troubles as well as my joys
My heart is lodged in her heart, that's enough
I am the only butterfly feasting on her nectar
I grow thin in her absence, her presence is enough

The mere sound of her voice opens my heart
Like a lotus touched by the rays of sunlight
And goose pimples break out on my skin
As my cheeks are flushed with excitement

One moon is the night sky is just enough
The heat from one sun is more than enough
I'm not perfect, I'm just a simple lover
She's simple too, only likes fancy tricks

I will be kissing her from cheek to cheek
I see reasons not to jump from chick to chick
Enough is enough for me and those toxic bitches
My bae is perfectly enough and enough will do

Re: 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 23, Enough (pix Inside) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Very nice piece bruh... wish I could write like you.

please I need you to help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland on Saturday please biko.. shey you will help me?
Re: 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 23, Enough (pix Inside) by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
How will she help the Poetry session?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Cute Poet From Nigeria / Invest In A Book / Facebook And Football Betting Are Remedies For Recession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.