Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio (64386 Views)

Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

If u think WizKid is half as big as 2face, u re either of indomine generation or u re of indomine generation..
you are old school let d indomie generation judge...beside wizkid has won more awards with more albums, endorsement, international collaborations e.t.c than 2baba.

you are just hating on wizkid bcus his Yoruba but let me tell u..4 ur info,

2face, chidimma, Tekno, burna boy, patoranking, Orezi all resides and born and bred in d S.west( yoruba lands) and speak yoruba better than myself.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

Airforce 1 ke? That guy na failure o,infact he's now a footballer.

Airforce one n failure are like
buhahahahahahahah kiikiikiiki..ki.,kii.kii.kiii.ki.ki.ki. U don finisham. E go pain am. Cant stop lafin oooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
omnisali:

This is the truest truth bro, but damn u for saying it
when haters hav no choice dan 2 b confuse.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
amanikondo:

The question is: [size=13pt]WHEN?[/size]
no be small When o ma broda
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
sexxydiva:
F
i go fast for u make u get sense.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Belleladiva:
Wow. She's beautiful.
nah weitin dem ask u? Oya check ma signa
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by lordkhalifa(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
money why do u have to miss lord on dis one Small boy chopping food meant for elders
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by bolivnnaija: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamDino:

You called him STARboy then con still call am LEGEND.
Ah ah you for add HARP and HEINEKEN
He is on TGIF mood.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Prechy08(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
winkmart:
ACHIEVING BIGGER THAN 2BABA
E be like say u don smoke wet leaves. 2baba is an african legend and wizkid is............
Meanwhile skyer abi na wetin you call yourself that boy the dash girls like you baby ooo. Just do your music and go home, aunty linda is just waiting for 9 months to tell us wetin really happen
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by bleskid: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
This girl match with wizzy diel.. Love vam vam hold her tight..
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

you are old school let d indomie generation judge...beside wizkid has won more awards with more albums, endorsement, international collaborations e.t.c than 2baba.

you are just hating on wizkid bcus his Yoruba but let me tell u..4 ur info,

2face, chidimma, Tekno, burna boy, patoranking, Orezi all resides and born and bred in d S.west( yoruba lands) and speak yoruba better than myself.
I thought u were making sense until u said WizKid has won more awards than 2face. Are u a learner? Which artiste in Africa as a whole can compete with 2face with regards awards
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
x6blade:
his time has gone ,it's wizkid's time now and honestly he's achieved a lot. Stop talking about generation. It's that simple
But I just can't stand people disrespecting him because of one rave of the moment
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Sirmuel1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
charix:
Not even in the endtimes is this possible.

Wetin the guy do you nah? grin grin grin

The funniest thing be say, he no comment again grin
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Sirmuel1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
I'm not indomie generation but what makes u think 2baba is bigger than wizkid? are u really serious?

Indomie grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by tayo200(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
who is WizKid
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Next baby mama
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by johnkeni(m): 3:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Baby mama in waiting.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by winkmart: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2016
247notire:
shocked

Anyways, you're most likely an indomie generation kid.

2baba and Wizkid have never and will never be in the same league boy. Why do you think he's called 2baba?

You better apologize for that statement boy.

If you are from the tales by moonlight generation or Masquerade generation, then you should have realised that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Thanks
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by TAOHUS: 6:28am On Jun 25, 2016
Baba Nla na good sampler baby....
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by amareto: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
johnkeni:
Baby mama in waiting.

Hello please help vote ivyy for Miss NL today on this thread. Simply type I vote Ivyy Cc: NLJega

Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by brajy(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2016
CallMeeTimi:
waiting for Airforce1 to get to this level
very soon my brother!!!!! I wish him well.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by brajy(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
forget 2 baba but stick to our one & only wizkid........ wizkid I know u will make us proud!!!!! bigger u I pray ....hater go to hell I say!
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Kunlinha: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2016
He'll end up a legend regardless of what anyone thinks. He broke barriers, songs like Ojuelegba and pakurumo will be sampled by future artistes plus let 'one dance' win a Grammy and his place in Naija's musical pantheon is forever assured.
247notire:

Legend? Mehn, I guess our ideas of what makes one a legend are oceans apart.

But I know 10 years from now, we won't be playing any of his old songs. He sings for the moment and not for eternity, if you get what I mean...
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2016
I could remember when I use to compare him to Davido, but right now the difference is clear
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by omnisali: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Akjr post=46898113] when haters hav no choice dan 2 b confuse. [/quote

Hope I'm not the hater here
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Lucky911: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Lind IkejI will not put up such good info abt Wizkid in a blog but will be d first to drop anything to tarnish his image..but only bcus of one bag dey told her she bought fake she had sleepless night for weeks trying to defend herself.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=omnisali post=46912434][/quote] guy u b hater.. I dei fear u? Ma even c if u get muscle. Upload ya pic. If u no get demn u, if u get sorry no vex
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
johnkeni:
Baby mama in waiting.
his my sister... Mad-mellon
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by x6blade(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ighoga898:

But I just can't stand people disrespecting him because of one rave of the moment
it's understandable but 2face achieved a certain level of fame which wizkid is at now at the moment or even more than due to technological advancement so that's the way it is in the next 6 years someone else will step in. Nd it won't make sense for me to hold on Nd say that person will never achieve as much as wizkid in today's era
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2016
x6blade:
it's understandable but 2face achieved a certain level of fame which wizkid is at now at the moment or even more than due to technological advancement so that's the way it is in the next 6 years someone else will step in. Nd it won't make sense for me to hold on Nd say that person will never achieve as much as wizkid in today's era
Whatever u believe.. But true legends re remembered through their songs even when dey re no More, its not just by international collaboration.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by gentledavid(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2016
crazymommy:
The more some people keep hating this wizkid the more famous he is...
......crazymommy,pls I am here to bother you again with one last question pls me....I am having problems creating a PDF format for my fotobook or I could say I don't knw hw to go abt it....I honestly need this last help from u ma,thanks
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by kayo80(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2016
IamDino:

You called him STARboy then con still call am LEGEND.
Ah ah you for add HARP and HEINEKEN

LMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot / Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.