Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Website Design And Other Ict Services. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Design And Other Ict Services. (430 Views)

. / I Am Giving Out 100 Free Website Design / Learn Website Design And Blogging For Free Via Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Design And Other Ict Services. by WILSON2016: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good day,

Thanks a million for having me on NAIRALAND professional Network.

My name is Mr Wilson. I am the managing Director/CEO at Wilisef Data Technologies.
We are writing you this mail for developing a healthy Business Relation with you and your Organization.

I know you’re wondering the essence of my introduction. That is to inform you how much I cherish and respect your Membership on NAIRALAND network . To complement your responsibilities, I present to you Wilisef Data Technologies, an ICT Company with over 12years experience.

AT WILISEF DATA TECHNOLOGIES, we represent an enviable team of professionals and have individually worked in diverse related field gathering all the appropriate experience necessary to give our various clients total complete and efficient services with the main focus of providing ICT and CCTV engineering services..

BELOW IS THE COMPREHENSIVE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE RENDER TO OUR CUSTOMERS ON SALES, INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION, COMMISSIONING, MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS AND GENERAL SERVICES:

Laptops Computers
Desktop Computers
Printers
Scanner
CCTV/IP Cameras
CCTV Remote Setup On Laptops, Smart Phones, Computer Desktop
Computer Networking Lan And Wireless
File Server Setup
Sales And Repairs Of Computer Flat Screen
Sales And Repair Of Ups
Backup Of Company Documents On Cloud Computers
Data Recovering From Damaged And Formatted Hard Disk
Formatting And Installation Of Operating System, Application, Programs Etc
Installation Of Window Xp, Window 7 Window 8 Window 10
Email And Internet Setup
Software And Hardware Diagnosis
Internet Computers And Printers Integration
I.T Consultancy
Computer Accessories

Our Others Services Includes

Social Media And Digital Marketing

Facebook Marketing
Linkedin Marketing
Email Marketing
Whats-App Marketing
Bulk Sms Marketing
Sale Of Email And Phone Number Data Base
Twitter Marketing
Google+
Instagram

Website Development And Re-Design

News Letter Design
Graphics And Branding
Email And Phone Number Data Mining

Below is just some of the establishments that has enjoyed our professional products and services:

March 2002 – Presents

1. Waeco Nig.Limited.
2. Ecoscan Nig Ltd.
3.3 Ways Communication Nig.Ltd.
4. Bpl Oil & Gas.
5. Skilltech Nig Ltd.
6. Ndumi John & Co Nig Ltd
7. Dydx Securities Nig Ltd.
8. Unigrow Nig.Ltd.
9. Consumer Protection Council.
11. Tyl Bureau De Change Ltd.
12. Bolar Pharmacy Nig.Ltd.
13. Sterling Health
14. Soltem Assets Resources Ltd.

Also there are numerous highly recognized individuals from different sectors nationwide that have and still benefiting from our services

We are looking forward to build a long term mutually beneficial relation with you, so a quick response from your side will be highly appreciated.

CALL US. IF YOU CANNOT COME TO US WE WILL COME TO YOU. WE RENDER MOBILE SERVICES IN LAGOS AND OUTSIDE LAGOS.

My highest regards.

OUR INFORMATION AND CONTACTS.

NO 14, OKOTA ROAD,
BY GIDEON BUS STOP,
ISOLO LAGOS,
NIGERIA.

Email: wilisef@yahoo.com oviawelewilson@gmail.com

Phone Nos. 08037197627 08159676729

Re: Website Design And Other Ict Services. by kingthreat(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Weldone chief With all your services, you shouldnt be broke. Also you need a personal website for yourself

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Oracle Database Management Training Video? Get In Here! / Nigerians -- Stop Buying Fake Adsense Account From People / 18k Members Facebook Group For Sale @ Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.