Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Question Of The Day:- Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Money Just To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question Of The Day:- Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Money Just To (449 Views)

Ladies Don't Be Greedy Allow Your Husband Marry His Girl Friend - Linda Uju / 5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living / If Your Mum Slaps Your Wife In Front Of You....your Reaction? ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Money Just To by divinehand2003(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Imagine your mum brought this house-help home to start working in your house but she can’t afford to pay her.

The only solution is to reduce your Feeding Allowance so she can be able to pay her on a monthly basis…

Would You Agree? | Deal or No Deal?

http://www..ng/2016/06/23/question-day-allow-mum-reduce-food-money-just-employ-house-help/

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Money Just To by ambitiousLord(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
who house help epp
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Money Just To by ikbnice(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
unless she has agreed with me to make up the reduction. You all know what I mean.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Money Just To by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
If d house help click then they can reduce it.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Money Just To by divinehand2003(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol
It's a welcome development as far as I am concerned.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Money Just To by SMARTKOSSY: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
ikbnice:
unless she has agreed with me to make up the reduction. You all know what I mean.
I dunno... Tell me something grin
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Money Just To by Hector723(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
I won't because I my mum might end up paying the price.......op u knw wot i mean?#husbandsnatchingtinz grin

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Judging People, Let's Love Them. / Hilarious Views On The Moon Sighting. / Has Ronaldo Proven To Be Better Than Messi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.